Indigo Wild, Zum Clean, Aromatherapy Laundry Soap, Frankincense & Myrrh, 64 fl oz (1.89 L) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Smell is like perfume

Posted by Reviewer1570037 on Dec 29, 2011

In the list of ingredients, there are essential oils and "fragrance oil". I love frankincense and myrrh and was happy to pay $20 for a high quality soap. BUT, this soap smells like perfume and NOT frankincense and myrrh. I have a deep love for aromatherapy and it's healing qualities. Unfortunately this product smells like a cheap fragrance oil and therefor has no healing qualities except as a fabric softener.

Yummy good.

Posted by StephinitelyMe on Jan 25, 2013

The detergent is not very thick... I feared it might not "clean" as well as traditional detergents. But I think my stuffs are clean as a whistle! LOVE the way it smells. It actually smells up my bathroom as I'm hanging underpinnings and it's great. If you're not sure about Frankincense & Myrrh... not sure this is for you as it's delightfully potent.

Strong smell!!!

Posted by Reviewer2655407 on Mar 19, 2012

I love this smell but my boyfriend doesnt, it is very VERY strong! Your clothes are perfumed for days.

smells fab

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Apr 23, 2012

this detergent smells wonderful and the ingredient list is lovely. I would keep using this for its safety and aroma.

Smells Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2332942 on May 14, 2013

This is a regular purchase for my family. The scent is light and clean even after drying. I love this detergent and I get compliments all the time about how good my family smells.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »