Indigo Wild, Zum Clean, Aromatherapy Laundry Soap, Frankincense & Myrrh, 64 fl oz (1.89 L) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Smell is like perfume

Posted by Reviewer1570037 on Dec 29, 2011

In the list of ingredients, there are essential oils and "fragrance oil". I love frankincense and myrrh and was happy to pay $20 for a high quality soap. BUT, this soap smells like perfume and NOT frankincense and myrrh. I have a deep love for aromatherapy and it's healing qualities. Unfortunately this product smells like a cheap fragrance oil and therefor has no healing qualities except as a fabric softener.

Yummy good.

Posted by StephinitelyMe on Jan 25, 2013

The detergent is not very thick... I feared it might not "clean" as well as traditional detergents. But I think my stuffs are clean as a whistle! LOVE the way it smells. It actually smells up my bathroom as I'm hanging underpinnings and it's great. If you're not sure about Frankincense & Myrrh... not sure this is for you as it's delightfully potent.

Strong smell!!!

Posted by Reviewer2655407 on Mar 19, 2012

I love this smell but my boyfriend doesnt, it is very VERY strong! Your clothes are perfumed for days.

Great soap!

Posted by Reviewer2906052 on Jan 07, 2011

This is a great laundry soap with a wonderful fragrance. I like that I don't have to use fabric softener since this does it all!!! I will buy again and am so glad I-Herb is now carrying the IndigoWild brand!! Thank you.

Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer1719776 on Mar 23, 2011

We are loving this laundry soap! Smells wonderful! Worth the money because we don't need to use fabric softner.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »