Smells so good

Posted by Reviewer2427255 on Aug 16, 2013

We have been using for years and do not tire of the fragrance. This fragrance is so pleasing to my husband and me.

Works

Posted by lisofby on Jun 30, 2013

Good

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3019787 on Jun 07, 2013

only detergent we use now.

Smells Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2332942 on May 14, 2013

This is a regular purchase for my family. The scent is light and clean even after drying. I love this detergent and I get compliments all the time about how good my family smells.

Yummy good.

Posted by StephinitelyMe on Jan 25, 2013

The detergent is not very thick... I feared it might not "clean" as well as traditional detergents. But I think my stuffs are clean as a whistle! LOVE the way it smells. It actually smells up my bathroom as I'm hanging underpinnings and it's great. If you're not sure about Frankincense & Myrrh... not sure this is for you as it's delightfully potent.

내가 상상한 향이 아니야 !

Posted by Reviewer1579165 on Jun 17, 2012

무료배송때 샀는데요 냄새 좋다해서 아기세제로 쓸려고 그런데 ㅜㅜ 이걸로 세탁하고 아기 옷 입혔더니 남푠이 계속 아기한테 동자승이냐고 절냄새 난다고 그러네요 결국 아기세제는 다른걸로 쓰고 이건 우리세제로 쓰려고 일단 모셔놨어요 향은 주관적인거니까 그냥 참고 하세요

smells fab

Posted by vanessa-s-hudson on Apr 23, 2012

this detergent smells wonderful and the ingredient list is lovely. I would keep using this for its safety and aroma.

Strong smell!!!

Posted by Reviewer2655407 on Mar 19, 2012

I love this smell but my boyfriend doesnt, it is very VERY strong! Your clothes are perfumed for days.

Smell is like perfume

Posted by Reviewer1570037 on Dec 29, 2011

In the list of ingredients, there are essential oils and "fragrance oil". I love frankincense and myrrh and was happy to pay $20 for a high quality soap. BUT, this soap smells like perfume and NOT frankincense and myrrh. I have a deep love for aromatherapy and it's healing qualities. Unfortunately this product smells like a cheap fragrance oil and therefor has no healing qualities except as a fabric softener.

There's a downside...

Posted by Reviewer2170434 on Dec 22, 2011

...You'll wash your clothes more often! It smells so good, so fresh! I wanted to empty my drawers and closets and wash everything with this laundry soap. The aroma is amazing. And, likewise, I'm thrilled by the ingredients -- nothing to poison me or the environment. You won't be sorry if you give this a try.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »