Indigo Wild, Zum Clean, Aromatherapy Laundry Soap, Frankincense & Myrrh, 64 fl oz (1.89 L) (Discontinued Item)

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Yummy good.

Posted by StephinitelyMe on Jan 25, 2013

The detergent is not very thick... I feared it might not "clean" as well as traditional detergents. But I think my stuffs are clean as a whistle! LOVE the way it smells. It actually smells up my bathroom as I'm hanging underpinnings and it's great. If you're not sure about Frankincense & Myrrh... not sure this is for you as it's delightfully potent.

Smells Wonderful!

Posted by Reviewer2332942 on May 14, 2013

This is a regular purchase for my family. The scent is light and clean even after drying. I love this detergent and I get compliments all the time about how good my family smells.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3019787 on Jun 07, 2013

only detergent we use now.

Works

Posted by lisofby on Jun 30, 2013

Good

Smells so good

Posted by Reviewer2427255 on Aug 16, 2013

We have been using for years and do not tire of the fragrance. This fragrance is so pleasing to my husband and me.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »