July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Indigo Wild, Zum Clean, Aromatherapy Laundry Soap, Lavender, 64 fl oz (1.89 L) (Discontinued Item)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Smells and Works GREAT

Posted by MamaToMany on Jan 24, 2011

I'm using this as a baby laundry soap, as it smells wonderful! You really don't need dryer sheets just as the company advertises... something I was hesitent to follow. I tested a load, and it came out of the dryer soft and smelling WONDERFUL!!!! I want to buy this product in all of their fragrances, since they use real essential oils- not perfumes.

Love it!

Posted by Reviewer3303105 on Jul 07, 2011

smells great! works well. Softer clothes. Better than detergent even though I used green laundry detergents, i.e. Seventh Gen, this is far better.

Nice Indulgence

Posted by Reviewer1448616 on Aug 22, 2011

I spent a little more on this soap but it has been so worth it for me. It gets my clothes clean and it makes them smell wonderful as well. It also makes my house smell good when I do the laundry. Fresh!

It Works!

Posted by Reviewer1591240 on Mar 19, 2013

Problem with most environmentally friendly cleaning products is that they just don't do the job. This is the exception. Clothes are truly clean, no soap residue, no softener needed, and the fragrance is not overpowering, just fresh. I'm so happy to have found this product - now reordering.

excellent product

Posted by Reviewer3019787 on Jun 07, 2013

only detergent we use now.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »