very effective, improved texture

Posted by Reviewer1381917 on Aug 03, 2013

This is a great exfoliation scrub, just use a little, that's all it takes. My skin feels incredibly smooth after using it, as the grains are coarser than most scrubs. It may be a better product for those who are 40 and over, younger skin may not need this much friction on their skin.

Superb!!!!

Posted by 4801224513014604902 on Jul 06, 2014

This is amazingly good!! I take just a small amount and also half a teaspoon of extra virgin coconutoil and then i scrub my face. And after my face are SUPER soft!! The grains are a bit big but you get used to it.

Best

Posted by Reviewer1627043 on Nov 26, 2011

This is the best face scrub I've ever had! Smells good and the grains for me are just fine.

i use it as body scrub

Posted by 5144584853365798466 on Sep 06, 2012

and it works very well but i don't think it is suitable for face...interestingly, along with the sugar melting, there are some bubbles.it loses one star due to the shabby package,it is leaking!!!and the words printed on the package is watered away!!!!

Smells great, great packaging, but not for the face!

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Sep 17, 2011

The grains are far too big. Body scrub, may be.

Absolutely love!

Posted by Reviewer1080097 on Jul 23, 2012

Great ingredients, good smell, my face feels wonderful after I use it. I use it daily.

Scrub

Posted by Reviewer2747978 on Jul 01, 2014

I like the Indigo Wild facial scrubs however the mint in this could be a bit strong for some skins - I would keep for oilier or summer skin.