Good for deodorizing room

Posted by fluffaduff on Jan 10, 2011

I would love this if its more of a mint scent, but personally, it smells of lemongrass to me. Don't get me wrong, not that I don't like the scent of lemongrass, its ok if its a hint in a tom yam soup, but this as a standalone spray, does not do it for me. For lemongrass lovers, this is for you. Thank you iherb, once again, for this prize. *I just gave this spray another star because i tried this spritz in my room and it works perfectly. Not as "lemongrassy" as it was when i tried it on my hand. Recommended! However, do give it a real good shake before spraying, I find only a light tint of mint when I do that.

Awesome smell!

Posted by 4827128422310472415 on Feb 20, 2015

I bought to use a room freshener and i love the smell from the beginning, so fresh! So once i tried on my body and i loved it even more! Now i used it as a body mist mostly, by the way, it lasts almost all day.

Delicious scent

Posted by 5416951389500196784 on Aug 16, 2016

This is my favourite room spray. Invigorating and delicious scent. Highly recommend!

Total waste of money

Posted by 4752914668832068545 on Jan 07, 2015

I bought this because what I usually purchase was not available. The aroma is faint and not lasting. I do not recommend this product