July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Indigo Wild, Zum Mist, Aromatherapy Room & Body Mist, Rosemary-Mint, 4 fl oz

4 out of 5 based on 2 reviews

Good for deodorizing room

Posted by fluffaduff on Jan 10, 2011

I would love this if its more of a mint scent, but personally, it smells of lemongrass to me. Don't get me wrong, not that I don't like the scent of lemongrass, its ok if its a hint in a tom yam soup, but this as a standalone spray, does not do it for me. For lemongrass lovers, this is for you. Thank you iherb, once again, for this prize. *I just gave this spray another star because i tried this spritz in my room and it works perfectly. Not as "lemongrassy" as it was when i tried it on my hand. Recommended! However, do give it a real good shake before spraying, I find only a light tint of mint when I do that.