Frankincense and myrrh scent is what I like best about this product

Posted by WildSweetVermont on Aug 14, 2012

I love Indigo Wild, especially their frankincense and myrrh products. Their frankincense and myrrh liquid soap is a favorite of mine for fragrant showers and soft skin. This tin of solid moisturizers is nice too, and the fragrance is more subtle than that of the liquid soap. I don't rely on this product as a heavy-duty moisturizer for winter chapped hands or anything like that, but as a regular skin softening rub with a delicious scent I really like it.

The smell is horrible

Posted by 5521313252720997796 on Jan 29, 2015

The smell is horrible too strong...increases my sinus! Preferred the Rosemary mint zum rub..but that fragrance is discontinued! Not sure why good things are stopped!

Mary

Posted by 5512172399978930537 on Jul 03, 2014

Love how it smells!

Best product for clearing breakout prone skin

Posted by Reviewer1625550 on Aug 28, 2013

This has saved my skin from cystic breakouts. I use it as a moisturiser and it keeps my skin hydrated and clear.

Great product!

Posted by Reviewer2761541 on Apr 26, 2012

This smells wonderful... great as a lip balm, massage oil, not so great as a hand cream... but it smells so good I don't care.

EXCELLENT PRODUCT, TERRIBLE PACKAGING

Posted by Reviewer1771323 on Jun 14, 2011

I HAD PREVIOUSLY ORDERED THE ALMOND ZUM RUB AND DESPITE THE DIFFICULTY I ENCOUNTERED IN OPENING THIS TUB OF MOISTURIZER,I STILL ORDERED THE INDIGO WILD. SOMEONE PLS LET THE MANUFACTURERS KNOW THAT IT IS DIFFICULT TO OPEN THE TUBS OF ZUM RUB.

quite unique fragrance

Posted by Reviewer2834776 on Oct 08, 2011

it's good, but the fragrance of it would not be familiar to korean who rerely has an opportunity to experience this fragrance.