Better Sleep

Posted by 5716071121513494453 on Apr 11, 2016

After 2 weeks, I noticed I was sleeping better. I followed the instructions and took 1 drop for every 50 lbs of weight. During week 3, I noticed I was sleeping like a rock which is great because I was waking up 1-2x a night. ***it's been 3 months, still sleeping great, but have not noticed any other differences**

No benefits

Posted by 5179822169840244959 on Oct 14, 2015

Firstly, I received no benefits from taking Indiumease. I have read now from a few sources that Indium Sulfate (indiumease) is not good for the body and can cause a few nasty side effects. Also, I emailed the manufacturer and received a pretty rude response not answering any questions. Im not giving up on Indium but my Indiumease days are over. I'm now looking for Indium hydroxide.

Indiumease, The Silver Bullet, Liquid Mineral

Posted by 5517604933894616059 on Nov 14, 2013

I took Indiumease 1 drop every day in the first week and my feel is so much better now. I can sleep so well:)

very interesting

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Jul 10, 2013

does wonders for sleep and arthritis. i would give it the whole 5 stars if it didn't have this 'quality' still mesmerizing me. it's mostly positive but i wouldn't recommend i to anyone. there's something spiritual/metaphysical in line with monatomic minerals to this one.

silver bullet

Posted by ling76 on Apr 08, 2013

I took this for a couple of weeks and was amazed by the result, my skin was glowing and I looked younger! But then I did some research about indium, taking it by mouth may result in damage to the liver, heart and kidneys... So I stopped taking it..

Indiumease, The Silver Bullet

Posted by MeredithD1-3303302 on Oct 25, 2012

I was instructed by Dr. Bill (William Deagle) to take Indiumease by placing the drops on my tongue and holding them to the roof of my mouth for as long as I could before swallowing; this, he said, helps it get to the hypothalamus and pituitary faster. I have been using it this way first thing every morning, a half-hour before eating, since 2004. I've run out a couple of times, and it only takes two days before I can tell a difference. I don't feel as good. This is an excellent product. It helps absorption and elimination; in my experience, it also assists in thyroid/adrenal balance and functioning. Your price for this product is better than what I have been able to find elsewhere on the Net. This product is not available in stores. Your customer service and the extras you pack with each shipment are valuable. I did like when you had a special for ordering 3 at a time and I would do that each time if you still had the special.

Fantastic

Posted by 4847106565725809982 on Sep 10, 2012

Very Unique

Like it

Posted by Reviewer1598371 on Aug 02, 2012

There's something about this product! I take a drop back on the tounge in the morning before eating. After 3 weeks now, I feel more relaxed and seems like my energy level has improved.

No noticeable effect.

Posted by Reviewer3184869 on Dec 19, 2011

The hype on this product is interesting but it did not compare with my experience. This is not to deny that it is beneficial as it may well be; it simply is that it did nothing for me of which I am or, was, aware so hence candid low rating.

BRENT S

Posted by CellRejuvenator on May 17, 2011

THIS IS A GREAT PRODUCT I NOTICE I HAVE GONE UP A NOTCH IN MY ENERGY LEVELS.