A Minor Miracle for joint pain!

Posted by Reviewer2899946 on Apr 26, 2011

As a physician I know too well the limitations and side effects of medications given for arthritis. So when my osteoarthritis symptoms became disabling in my hands I sought an alternative. Tried several herbal, tinctures, etc... raisins with gin, multiple forms of glucosamine and chrondroitin, MSM, Strontium ... and on. Finally found Indiumease worked in 2-3 days and I actually have no joint pain/swelling taking 3 drops 5-7 days a week. No joint pain means no more joint destruction and therefore no more deformities. There is also no pain with barometric pressure changes before storms. Been taking over 9 months. ALL IN ALL A MINOR MIRACLE!! Have been recommending it ...

Impressed

Posted by Reviewer1583221 on May 03, 2008

I just finished my first bottle of Indiumease. Within one week of starting the supplement my sleep improved immensely. I do not wake up in the night and sleep very soundly. My energy has increased as a result of finally sleeping well! I have been prematurely gray (snowy white actually) for about 10 years. (I'm 42 years old.) Since taking indium my hair is returning to it's natual color. Amazing. I'm not certain if it's just the indium causing these results or if the indium facilitates better absorption of other supplements that I'm using. But there's a definite improvement since I began using it.

Indiumease, The Silver Bullet

Posted by MeredithD1-3303302 on Oct 25, 2012

I was instructed by Dr. Bill (William Deagle) to take Indiumease by placing the drops on my tongue and holding them to the roof of my mouth for as long as I could before swallowing; this, he said, helps it get to the hypothalamus and pituitary faster. I have been using it this way first thing every morning, a half-hour before eating, since 2004. I've run out a couple of times, and it only takes two days before I can tell a difference. I don't feel as good. This is an excellent product. It helps absorption and elimination; in my experience, it also assists in thyroid/adrenal balance and functioning. Your price for this product is better than what I have been able to find elsewhere on the Net. This product is not available in stores. Your customer service and the extras you pack with each shipment are valuable. I did like when you had a special for ordering 3 at a time and I would do that each time if you still had the special.

silver bullet

Posted by ling76 on Apr 08, 2013

I took this for a couple of weeks and was amazed by the result, my skin was glowing and I looked younger! But then I did some research about indium, taking it by mouth may result in damage to the liver, heart and kidneys... So I stopped taking it..

It is AMAZING STUFF!!

Posted by Reviewer3200903 on Apr 11, 2009

I can't go a day without it! It makes me feel much better and not something I can put my finger on. It helps me to sleep like a baby and I am an insomniac. One day without and I can't sleep, it works like a charm!! You won't catch me without this one. I do two drops and looks like it is gonna last a very long time.

Feel Great - Mind is sharp

Posted by Reviewer2552833 on Jan 11, 2011

From the first or second day I felt really good and sensed my mind is extremely alert. Even my regular clients at the salon could tell the difference. The biggest surprise came when my appetite changed. I've always struggled with weight loss, but now I just don't feel as hungry... so that has really helped to make things a whole lot easier for me. I can tell the hypothalamus is being affected - in a most positive way! My sleep (which is already good) has been even better.

very interesting

Posted by Reviewer1827451 on Jul 10, 2013

does wonders for sleep and arthritis. i would give it the whole 5 stars if it didn't have this 'quality' still mesmerizing me. it's mostly positive but i wouldn't recommend i to anyone. there's something spiritual/metaphysical in line with monatomic minerals to this one.

Not much to describe.

Posted by Reviewer2573562 on Mar 03, 2009

I have not noticed much affects from the indiumease product that I ordered. No noticeable changes in physical, mental or emotional experience. Thank You

Indiumease

Posted by Reviewer1494476 on May 22, 2010

I found this product made me feel more motivated and organised and people close to me tell me that I am looking younger, despite my busy lifestyle. I recommend it for anyone over 50 who is feeling low in energy. I tried taking one drop under my tongue just after cleaning my teeth in the morning, as I have heard that some products such as Zinc, absorb more efficiently there than through the digestive system. That seems to work as a very small drop makes me feel just so much younger.

Excellent

Posted by Reviewer2296909 on Jan 15, 2008

It's the silver bullet, what can I say, helps with gray hair.