Fine probiotic blend!

Posted by Marianna on Oct 26, 2012

Every time I have to take in antibiotics, I suffered from candida :( Nothing could help me, even some very expensive proboitics, untill I happened to buy Innate Response Formulas, Flora 5-14, Complete Care, 60 Veggie Capsules from iherb. I was lucky to find this probiotic blend, because it really works!!! A month ago I had to take antibiotics for 2 weeks. But Innate Flora 5-14 helped me to overcome the prescribed medicine course without any problems with candida! I recommend it to everybody! One capsule daily is enough for me, so this product really worth trying. I have already repurchased it! Каждый раз, когда мне приходилось принимать антибиотики, я потом лечилась от кандиды :( Ничего не помогало избежать этого, даже некоторые дорогие пробиотики. А потом я случайно купила Innate Response Formulas, Flora 5-14, Complete Care, 60 Veggie Capsules на iherb. Мне, действительно, повезло найти эту формулу пробиотиков, потому что она, правда, работает!!! Месяц назад я заболела и мне пришлось принимать антибиотики в течение 2 недель. Innate Flora 5-14 помогла мне пройти курс без всяких проблем! Одной капсулы в день натощак мне достаточно. Рекомендую всем! Сама уже заказала повторно :)

AMAZING!

Posted by naturalorganic on Oct 12, 2013

I love these. A lot of GOOD bacteria for your inside :)

Healthy

Posted by Reviewer2590313 on Jun 08, 2013

Good quality, great product no fillers.

The best Flora probiotic for me!

Posted by Reviewer3316951 on Aug 17, 2011

Really works

Take with food, great for upset stomachs.

Posted by 5691583532550053658 on Nov 03, 2014

I purchased this product due to some of the reviews I've read here on iHerb.ocm. On paper, it's seems good: no fillers and a minimum of 'extra' ingredients such as magnesium stearate; plus it comes in vegetable capsules. I take it as a preventive for vaginal yeast infections and to keep my intestinal gut healthy. ++ It's great for tummy upsets, which I sometimes get when eating very spicy food. So far I have had a single flare of yeast infection in conjuction with the cooler and drier weather, but much milder compared to previously. - Taken on an empty stomach at night before sleeping, however, usually results in tummy rumbles, which makes it hard for me to fall asleep. Taking it a short while after food seems to drastically reduce the rumblings. I will be trying some other probiotics formula to see if they work better on me; but all-in-all this is not a bad buy, works exceptionally well when one has the runs.

Good product

Posted by Reviewer3189635 on Apr 24, 2013

A good probiotic, but nothing sensational about the results after taking it for 1 month. I am keen to try Innate Response Clinical Strength probiotic formula, I just wish the price was cheaper!

Flora 5-14 60 caps

Posted by Reviewer1045112 on Apr 03, 2016

This product is perfect for fixing the damage prescription meds cause. It took more than 30 caps before I was 75% myself again. They are much gentler than the otc ones at the grocery store. I ordered a second bottle just to keep a head of my doctor.

Excellent

Posted by 5438085119395490692 on Apr 07, 2016

Good for my stomach!

Innate Response Formulas, Flora 5-14,

Posted by Reviewer3065291 on Aug 13, 2013

good

zero impact

Posted by Reviewer2000134 on Feb 22, 2015

after i take from it i felt heart burning and indigestion , it has very bad impact on me i think because because they add l-lucine