New To iHerb?

Innate Response Formulas, Flora 50-14, Clinical Strength, 60 Capsules

5 out of 5 based on 3 reviews

almost like an anti-imnlamatory for my body & digestive system

Posted by Reviewer2159132 on Dec 29, 2011

I've been trying different probiotics ... Some pretty popular. But no one works like this for me. This one along with single strain plantarum 299v probiotic are the two unique supplements from which I've got a perceptible & almost immediate good reaction (after one hour or so), similar to take a powerful anti-inflammatory (cortisone). Even I feel improvement on my mood. It works for me even with a dose as low as 1/2 or 1/3 capsule. Another advantage for me is that doesn't contain FOS. Because my digestive system doesn't seem tolerate FOS or similiar sugar-like substances very well. Unfortunately it is very very expensive. But in my case it's worth the financial effort. I wish & hope in not so far future price goes down. Take care!.

Great Probiotic

Posted by Reviewer1041068 on Feb 22, 2012

My daughter is in the process of healing her digestive system due to gluten intolerance. We like this product!

Innate Response Flora

Posted by Reviewer2220511 on Mar 26, 2013

This product was recommended to me by my naturopathic doctor--it works very well. I've been taking this for over a year now and have noticed the price go up and up so I did a little comparison shopping and found the same product on amazon.com for a lot less.