Innersense Organic Beauty, Color Radiance Daily Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Not the cheapest, but certainly among the best.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 From Japan on Nov 10, 2013

A very good conditioner for fine, easily tangled hair. A nice fragrance. I like this range, and have used the matching shampoo.

tous simplement parfait

Posted by 5082690611164683435 on Dec 20, 2013

le top de l'hydratation!!! odeur sublime!!! démêlage immédiat, douceur des cheveux

great product

Posted by Reviewer2440221 From Lithuania on Jan 04, 2014

Labai geras natūralus balzamas, galima naudoti ir kaip kaukę, plaukai pastebimai atsigauna :) Labai švelnus ir nuostabaus skonio. Great conditioer you can use it as hair mask too.. very gentle for the hair and amzing smell

Great Natural Conditioner for Coloured Hair

Posted by Reviewer2431086 From Canada on Apr 05, 2014

I was very impressed with this product. I love how soft it feels in my hair, and I am using way less product than I used to with my regular salon conditioner. Thank you for carrying this line iHerb!

Excellent product from a Bay Area Green Business

Posted by Reviewer2283039 From California on Apr 12, 2013

I decided to try this conditioner after tinting my hair for the very first time earlier this year. It is rich and concentrated yet does not weigh my hair down in any way, leaving it soft and manageable. It is free of all of the usual chemicals (e.g., parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs, etc.). I first purchased it at Whole Foods for an outrageous $19-20, so I was pleased to find it at a much more affordable price at iHerb, enabling me to use it regularly.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »