Excellent product from a Bay Area Green Business

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

I decided to try this conditioner after tinting my hair for the very first time earlier this year. It is rich and concentrated yet does not weigh my hair down in any way, leaving it soft and manageable. It is free of all of the usual chemicals (e.g., parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs, etc.). I first purchased it at Whole Foods for an outrageous $19-20, so I was pleased to find it at a much more affordable price at iHerb, enabling me to use it regularly.

Love this conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Aug 17, 2013

This conditioner is excellent. It makes my frizzy hair more manageable and detangles as well. The smell is simply lovely and hair feels soft immediately when you rinse it out. A good product though a bit pricey for such a small bottle.

Not the cheapest, but certainly among the best.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 10, 2013

A very good conditioner for fine, easily tangled hair. A nice fragrance. I like this range, and have used the matching shampoo.

Just like the shampo

Posted by 4901164331802057895 on Aug 13, 2014

Amazing!

Love It! Finally!

Posted by Reviewer1757885 on Dec 28, 2011

I first had a sample of this from health food store. I bought it and it makes my hair feel and look great. Keeps hair color shiny.

El mejor acondicionador que he probado!!!

Posted by 4672250703538051656 on Oct 02, 2014

Estoy encantada con este acondicionador. No es barato, pero da un montón de brillo al pelo y también me ayuda (milagros no hace) a controlar el encrespamiento. No sé si será por el pH, por alguno de los ingredientes que tiene... no lo sé, pero la cuestión es que me da la sensación de que este acondicionador ayuda a cerrar la cutícula y mi pelo poroso es precisamente lo que necesita. Por supuesto, también se agradece que los ingredientes sean naturales.

Recomendable

Posted by 4714146882837011051 on Oct 24, 2014

Textura espesa como una mascarilla,hidratante,muy agradable de usar,deja el cabello brillante suave y suelto con delicioso aroma cítrico.Repetiré.

jjj

Posted by 5358940378537063631 on Jul 21, 2012

jjj

No Frizz

Posted by 5509958355590996569 on Jun 20, 2012

Used with the Hair Color Bath, keeps my hair from frizzing in the summer humidity. I purchased and used this product previously and sought it out again, particularly because it is organic and no harsh or dangerous chemicals.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »