tous simplement parfait

Posted by 5082690611164683435 on Dec 20, 2013

le top de l'hydratation!!! odeur sublime!!! démêlage immédiat, douceur des cheveux

Not the cheapest, but certainly among the best.

Posted by Reviewer1582777 on Nov 10, 2013

A very good conditioner for fine, easily tangled hair. A nice fragrance. I like this range, and have used the matching shampoo.

Love this conditioner!

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Aug 17, 2013

This conditioner is excellent. It makes my frizzy hair more manageable and detangles as well. The smell is simply lovely and hair feels soft immediately when you rinse it out. A good product though a bit pricey for such a small bottle.

Excellent product from a Bay Area Green Business

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

I decided to try this conditioner after tinting my hair for the very first time earlier this year. It is rich and concentrated yet does not weigh my hair down in any way, leaving it soft and manageable. It is free of all of the usual chemicals (e.g., parabens, petrochemicals, GMOs, etc.). I first purchased it at Whole Foods for an outrageous $19-20, so I was pleased to find it at a much more affordable price at iHerb, enabling me to use it regularly.

Amazing!!!

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 06, 2013

I have highlighted my hair for years. It has become dry and it entangles easily. I have dozens of conditioners in my showers, but nothing ever met my expectations like this conditioner. My hair feels like silk! It was also so easy to detangled my hair when I got our of the shower that it left me amazed :). Please always provide this conditoner on iherb! forever :). I just wish this conditoner would come in the 32oz size like the other conditioner and shampoo from this line....

jjj

Posted by 5358940378537063631 on Jul 21, 2012

jjj

Good!

Posted by HildeK on Jun 24, 2012

Near no scent, creamy texture, and leaves my hair really soft. Expensive, but I will buy it again for occasional use when my hair is "tired" or when I have recently dyed it with henna.

No Frizz

Posted by 5509958355590996569 on Jun 20, 2012

Used with the Hair Color Bath, keeps my hair from frizzing in the summer humidity. I purchased and used this product previously and sought it out again, particularly because it is organic and no harsh or dangerous chemicals.

Love It! Finally!

Posted by Reviewer1757885 on Dec 28, 2011

I first had a sample of this from health food store. I bought it and it makes my hair feel and look great. Keeps hair color shiny.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »