Execellent Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 17, 2014

Love this shampoo. It makes my hair soft after washing. The drawback is the price. Very expensive for such a small bottle. Only last one month.

Gentle, leaves hair shiny, has the best ingredients

Posted by Reviewer2283039 on Apr 12, 2013

I decided to try this shampoo after tinting my hair for the very first time earlier this year. Like the conditioner, it is quite concentrated and a small amount goes a long way. It contains oils of palm, coconut, sunflower seed, cranberry seed, pumpkin seed and orange flower so is very nourishing, but leaves hair perfectly cleaned. I first purchased it at Whole Foods for $19 so I was pleased to find it at a much more affordable price at iHerb, enabling me to use it regularly.

Manageability

Posted by 5509958355590996569 on Jun 20, 2012

Used with the Color Radiance Condition, my hair is more manageable and does not look like a bush in the summer heat and humidity. I have been a previous user and choose to use particularly because it is organic without damaging chemicals.

Innersense shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2575842 on Feb 20, 2012

I have color treated hair, and I use this shampoo every day. It helps to keep my highlights bright. The only complaint I have about this shampoo is I have to wash my hair every day. It would be nice to have it stay clean (feel and look) so I could wash my hair every other day. I also use the conditioner by this company. It only takes a very small amount to condition my hair.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3078462 on Jan 27, 2012

I have never taken the trouble to review a product before but this Hair Bath is the best shampoo I have ever used. I have fine hair and it makes my hair shiny & bouncy AND it is all natural! My search for the ultimate hair product is over! Use it with the Conditioner for PERFECT HAIR!

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2249099 on Jan 25, 2012

Has a nice scent too, but I have to use a lot and it doesn't lather easily. I have tried the regular hair bath and loved it, now I have some highlights so I needed to get this one. Meh.

Love It!! Finally a shampoo for colored hair thats Natural.

Posted by Reviewer1757885 on Dec 28, 2011

I first had a sample of this and when I tried it I knew I needed to buy it. It makes my hair act great with bounce and body. Also keeps color great looking.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »