Innersense Organic Beauty, HairBath Color Awakening, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Drying

Posted by 4829386590393894543 on Mar 14, 2014

Don't get me wrong, this shampoo will not provide moisture to very dry hair is the first step to leave the hair shiny and very clean, however keep in mind you will always need a good conditioner afterwards. Safe for color treated hair of course :)

Color awakening

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on May 12, 2014

love these products, makes the hair so soft and not fluffy.

Great product

Posted by 4901164331802057895 on Aug 13, 2014

I'm vegan so I really want to buy organic and vegan beauty products. When I found this I immediately purchased two bottles and I must say, this stuff is great! Leaves my hair shiny and clean, the smell is like fresh oranges. Very refreshing!

ME ENCANTA!

Posted by MonteErebus on Aug 14, 2014

Limpia muy bien pero con suavidad. Cuesta acostumbrarse a la textura de la espuma, porque al no llevar sulfatos es difrerente y puede parecer que no limpia, pero nada más lejos. Deja el pelo crujiente y necesito acondicionador si o si, pero me gusta mucho.

Innersense shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2575842 on Feb 20, 2012

I have color treated hair, and I use this shampoo every day. It helps to keep my highlights bright. The only complaint I have about this shampoo is I have to wash my hair every day. It would be nice to have it stay clean (feel and look) so I could wash my hair every other day. I also use the conditioner by this company. It only takes a very small amount to condition my hair.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »