Innersense Organic Beauty, HairBath Color Awakening, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Drying

Posted by 4829386590393894543 on Mar 14, 2014

Don't get me wrong, this shampoo will not provide moisture to very dry hair is the first step to leave the hair shiny and very clean, however keep in mind you will always need a good conditioner afterwards. Safe for color treated hair of course :)

Color awakening

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on May 12, 2014

love these products, makes the hair so soft and not fluffy.

Innersense shampoo

Posted by Reviewer2575842 on Feb 20, 2012

I have color treated hair, and I use this shampoo every day. It helps to keep my highlights bright. The only complaint I have about this shampoo is I have to wash my hair every day. It would be nice to have it stay clean (feel and look) so I could wash my hair every other day. I also use the conditioner by this company. It only takes a very small amount to condition my hair.

Manageability

Posted by 5509958355590996569 on Jun 20, 2012

Used with the Color Radiance Condition, my hair is more manageable and does not look like a bush in the summer heat and humidity. I have been a previous user and choose to use particularly because it is organic without damaging chemicals.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2249099 on Jan 25, 2012

Has a nice scent too, but I have to use a lot and it doesn't lather easily. I have tried the regular hair bath and loved it, now I have some highlights so I needed to get this one. Meh.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »