Innersense Organic Beauty, HairBath Color Awakening, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Drying

Posted by 4829386590393894543 on Mar 14, 2014

Don't get me wrong, this shampoo will not provide moisture to very dry hair is the first step to leave the hair shiny and very clean, however keep in mind you will always need a good conditioner afterwards. Safe for color treated hair of course :)

Color awakening

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on May 12, 2014

love these products, makes the hair so soft and not fluffy.

Amazing

Posted by Reviewer3078462 on Jan 27, 2012

I have never taken the trouble to review a product before but this Hair Bath is the best shampoo I have ever used. I have fine hair and it makes my hair shiny & bouncy AND it is all natural! My search for the ultimate hair product is over! Use it with the Conditioner for PERFECT HAIR!

Execellent Shampoo

Posted by Reviewer1438643 on Feb 17, 2014

Love this shampoo. It makes my hair soft after washing. The drawback is the price. Very expensive for such a small bottle. Only last one month.

Great product

Posted by 4901164331802057895 on Aug 13, 2014

I'm vegan so I really want to buy organic and vegan beauty products. When I found this I immediately purchased two bottles and I must say, this stuff is great! Leaves my hair shiny and clean, the smell is like fresh oranges. Very refreshing!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »