Innersense Organic Beauty, HairBath Color Awakening, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Manageability

Posted by 5509958355590996569 on Jun 20, 2012

Used with the Color Radiance Condition, my hair is more manageable and does not look like a bush in the summer heat and humidity. I have been a previous user and choose to use particularly because it is organic without damaging chemicals.

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2249099 on Jan 25, 2012

Has a nice scent too, but I have to use a lot and it doesn't lather easily. I have tried the regular hair bath and loved it, now I have some highlights so I needed to get this one. Meh.

A bit disappointed

Posted by 5549883809095044317 on Mar 06, 2014

What I don't like about it is that it tangles the hair horribly! Even if I use a hair conditioner afterwards my hair is so tangled that I have to spend a lot of time untangling it.

No hidrata apenas

Posted by 4870708636678368797 on May 28, 2014

Me ha decepcionado. Se me queda muy corto de hidratación y si no lo usas con un acondicionador hace imposible el peinado.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »