Loved it!

Posted by Reviewer2251137 on Aug 19, 2015

Lightweight, great detangler and conditioner and it smells great. Best I've ever tried for my curly hair.

Innersence Organic Beauty, Sweet sprit, Leave in Conditioner, 8.5 oz

Posted by Reviewer2621911 on Dec 05, 2014

Best conditioner ever and like the smell of it.

4 stars for smell, otherwise great!

Posted by Diana-goes-bananas on Aug 10, 2014

The smell is ok, not anything special. No oh! and ah!. Ingredients are wonderful though, the cleanest and most hair, skin, environmentally friendly product you can find! (well there are a few more..;) Innersense is one of the VERY FEW brands on iHerb that are totally chemical free, and that's rare. Buy it!

Muy bueno

Posted by ROSSITA on Jan 28, 2014

Deja el pelo brillante y sin engrasar. ********************* Más revisiones en mi cuenta. Marca el /Si/ abajo si te ha servido mi opinión

Sweet spirit leave in Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Jan 08, 2014

Great product will always buy.

great conditioner, does not leave hair greasy

Posted by Reviewer1562047 on Mar 11, 2013

The smell is nice, reminds something, but I cannot remember what, :) At least the smell is not strong, I feel it only few hours after washing my hear. I use it every third or fourth time (usually I use normal rinse out conditioner), but it does not leave my hear greasy or heavy (my hear is short). Pump is perfect and I think it will take years while I will finish one bottle.

amazing detangler

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 25, 2013

my hair is like a bird's nest after I wash it. This works like a charm at detangling my hair and also providing some moisture in it. It does not wear the hair down at all, which is a great plus!

Jadoooore

Posted by 5287759325711518492 on Sep 02, 2012

Il sagit du produit que je prefere sur iherb

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1863460 on Feb 11, 2012

This is excellent. I was hesitating buying this, because there were quite a few options that cost about half the price, but I'm super delighted I went for this instead. My long hair used to start turning into a tangled mess about 10 minutes after brushing, but this spray now keeps it lovely and silky all day. It's amazing. Also suitable for fine hair.

never looked back