amazing detangler

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 25, 2013

my hair is like a bird's nest after I wash it. This works like a charm at detangling my hair and also providing some moisture in it. It does not wear the hair down at all, which is a great plus!

big hair

Posted by Ksubelko on Jul 08, 2011

It is awesome! This spray contains many valuable and expensive oils and extracts It makes my hair soft and shiny, moreover, I did a new hairdo...in a few seconds! Belive me, i'm good in hairstyles, but i never saw so big, bouncy and well-structured waves on my head before. I should mention that my hair is thin, baby soft hair and oily scalp, but this stuff doesn't pull them down, it's non sticky and VERY lightweight. I'm impressed!!

Worth every penny

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Jul 31, 2011

I didn't think I would ever find a leave in conditioner that I like better than Giovanni, but this is it! Simply amazing stuff. Made semi-wavy, frizzy (damaged) hair soft and shiny with beautiful waves and curls. I worked this conditioner into clean, towel dried hair, finger combed a bit and then just left it to air dry. After my hair dried a sprayed a bit more conditioner on it just to smooth it a bit, and voila! I had the best hair day ever. The only thing that kind of bugs me is that I don't love the smell of this conditioner, but that's totally a personal preference. With these results, I don't care what the conditioner smells like, I would still use it.

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3078462 on Jan 27, 2012

This Leave in Conditioner works just as well as the rinse out version. It leaves my fine hair beautifully conditioned, not weighed down. Which results in shiny, bouncy hair. I LOVE this product, it's perfect!

never looked back

Posted by Reviewer2750274 on Jan 31, 2012

One terrific product

great conditioner, does not leave hair greasy

Posted by Reviewer1562047 on Mar 11, 2013

The smell is nice, reminds something, but I cannot remember what, :) At least the smell is not strong, I feel it only few hours after washing my hear. I use it every third or fourth time (usually I use normal rinse out conditioner), but it does not leave my hear greasy or heavy (my hear is short). Pump is perfect and I think it will take years while I will finish one bottle.

Sweet spirit leave in Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Jan 08, 2014

Great product will always buy.

Muy bueno

Posted by ROSSITA on Jan 28, 2014

Deja el pelo brillante y sin engrasar. ********************* Más revisiones en mi cuenta. Marca el /Si/ abajo si te ha servido mi opinión

4 stars for smell, otherwise great!

Posted by Diana-goes-bananas on Aug 10, 2014

The smell is ok, not anything special. No oh! and ah!. Ingredients are wonderful though, the cleanest and most hair, skin, environmentally friendly product you can find! (well there are a few more..;) Innersense is one of the VERY FEW brands on iHerb that are totally chemical free, and that's rare. Buy it!

Innersence Organic Beauty, Sweet sprit, Leave in Conditioner, 8.5 oz

Posted by Reviewer2621911 on Dec 05, 2014

Best conditioner ever and like the smell of it.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »