Innersense Organic Beauty, Sweet Spirit, Leave in Conditioner, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

never looked back

Posted by Reviewer2750274 on Jan 31, 2012

One terrific product

great conditioner, does not leave hair greasy

Posted by Reviewer1562047 on Mar 11, 2013

The smell is nice, reminds something, but I cannot remember what, :) At least the smell is not strong, I feel it only few hours after washing my hear. I use it every third or fourth time (usually I use normal rinse out conditioner), but it does not leave my hear greasy or heavy (my hear is short). Pump is perfect and I think it will take years while I will finish one bottle.

Génial... si on sait comment s'en servir

Posted by 4623270067343991004 on Apr 26, 2013

J'ai eu beaucoup de mal à travailler avec ce produit. Déjà l'odeur n'est pas top et puis la texture n'est pas celle que j'attendais (j'attendais un liquide mais en fait c'est une espèce d'AS dilué). Je l'ai mis de côté plusieurs semaines avant de l'essayer... en coiffant ! Et bien à ma grande surprise, il est excellent ! Il aide vraiment les boucles à se former mais il provoque un peu de frisotti d'un autre côté.

Might be too light of a leave in conditioner for me

Posted by Reviewer2480912 on Jul 09, 2013

I have been through one bottle of this already. It's very light and has a great scent. However, if you have thicker hair like I do, I'm not sure it would be the right type of leave in conditioner. I have coarse, thick Asian hair. It doesn't seem to penetrate like it would for someone who has finer hair. Still, for the summer, it's a great lightweight conditioner with nothing but good ingredients, and I really like the way it smells.

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2070729 on Nov 23, 2011

Very good - makes the hair very smooth and silky.