Pump DOESN'T WORK:(

Posted by Reviewer1873605 on Apr 27, 2014

Pricy product that I looked forward to trying. The pump does not work. It is a spray on product, so this is frustrating, especially at near $13! What will you do about this iherb?

No tan ligero

Posted by 4615619871172388697 on Jan 28, 2014

No es lo que esperaba....Hidrata algo pero no deja el pelo suelto, sino con algo de peso pero no natural...

Muy bueno

Posted by ROSSITA on Jan 28, 2014

Deja el pelo brillante y sin engrasar. ********************* Más revisiones en mi cuenta. Marca el /Si/ abajo si te ha servido mi opinión

Sweet spirit leave in Conditioner

Posted by Reviewer2884369 on Jan 08, 2014

Great product will always buy.

Nice to tame flyaways...

Posted by Reviewer1347448 on Nov 14, 2013

this is great as a finishing styling product for me after blow drying (I don't use a roll brush- I use a diffuser). It helps define my curls. It is fine also if you want extra conditioning after a wash out conditioner but not be enough as a stand alone conditioner unless you are a person that doesn't need to much. My hair can get weighed down fairly easily and this product does the job without the weight. bonus: smells good too.

Might be too light of a leave in conditioner for me

Posted by Reviewer2480912 on Jul 09, 2013

I have been through one bottle of this already. It's very light and has a great scent. However, if you have thicker hair like I do, I'm not sure it would be the right type of leave in conditioner. I have coarse, thick Asian hair. It doesn't seem to penetrate like it would for someone who has finer hair. Still, for the summer, it's a great lightweight conditioner with nothing but good ingredients, and I really like the way it smells.

Génial... si on sait comment s'en servir

Posted by 4623270067343991004 on Apr 26, 2013

J'ai eu beaucoup de mal à travailler avec ce produit. Déjà l'odeur n'est pas top et puis la texture n'est pas celle que j'attendais (j'attendais un liquide mais en fait c'est une espèce d'AS dilué). Je l'ai mis de côté plusieurs semaines avant de l'essayer... en coiffant ! Et bien à ma grande surprise, il est excellent ! Il aide vraiment les boucles à se former mais il provoque un peu de frisotti d'un autre côté.

great conditioner, does not leave hair greasy

Posted by Reviewer1562047 on Mar 11, 2013

The smell is nice, reminds something, but I cannot remember what, :) At least the smell is not strong, I feel it only few hours after washing my hear. I use it every third or fourth time (usually I use normal rinse out conditioner), but it does not leave my hear greasy or heavy (my hear is short). Pump is perfect and I think it will take years while I will finish one bottle.

amazing detangler

Posted by Reviewer1824368 on Jan 25, 2013

my hair is like a bird's nest after I wash it. This works like a charm at detangling my hair and also providing some moisture in it. It does not wear the hair down at all, which is a great plus!

Jadoooore

Posted by 5287759325711518492 on Sep 02, 2012

Il sagit du produit que je prefere sur iherb

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »