Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer1863460 on Feb 11, 2012

This is excellent. I was hesitating buying this, because there were quite a few options that cost about half the price, but I'm super delighted I went for this instead. My long hair used to start turning into a tangled mess about 10 minutes after brushing, but this spray now keeps it lovely and silky all day. It's amazing. Also suitable for fine hair.

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer1871850 on Feb 02, 2012

I really like this for my hair! I just wish it was a little thicker and more moisturizing!

never looked back

Posted by Reviewer2750274 on Jan 31, 2012

One terrific product

Fantastic

Posted by Reviewer3078462 on Jan 27, 2012

This Leave in Conditioner works just as well as the rinse out version. It leaves my fine hair beautifully conditioned, not weighed down. Which results in shiny, bouncy hair. I LOVE this product, it's perfect!

Very good

Posted by Reviewer2070729 on Nov 23, 2011

Very good - makes the hair very smooth and silky.

Smells good and all natural ingredients

Posted by Reviewer1338163 on Sep 02, 2011

The spray is a thicker than normal spray conditioners. I mixed it with my ION brand one and it works great. My hair is thin, but long and conditioner is a must. A bit on the spendy side for such a small bottle.

Worth every penny

Posted by Reviewer1206139 on Jul 31, 2011

I didn't think I would ever find a leave in conditioner that I like better than Giovanni, but this is it! Simply amazing stuff. Made semi-wavy, frizzy (damaged) hair soft and shiny with beautiful waves and curls. I worked this conditioner into clean, towel dried hair, finger combed a bit and then just left it to air dry. After my hair dried a sprayed a bit more conditioner on it just to smooth it a bit, and voila! I had the best hair day ever. The only thing that kind of bugs me is that I don't love the smell of this conditioner, but that's totally a personal preference. With these results, I don't care what the conditioner smells like, I would still use it.

big hair

Posted by Ksubelko on Jul 08, 2011

It is awesome! This spray contains many valuable and expensive oils and extracts It makes my hair soft and shiny, moreover, I did a new hairdo...in a few seconds! Belive me, i'm good in hairstyles, but i never saw so big, bouncy and well-structured waves on my head before. I should mention that my hair is thin, baby soft hair and oily scalp, but this stuff doesn't pull them down, it's non sticky and VERY lightweight. I'm impressed!!

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »