Great at getting rid of fuzzy hair

Posted by Reviewer3190072 on Jul 05, 2014

This is the 1st conditioner that I have used that actually makes my curly hair less fuzzy / frizzy. The only complaint I have is that the pump on the bottle does not work as the conditioner is too thick and I have to put the conditioner into a different spray bottle to use.

BIEN

Posted by 4925339988864446388 on Jul 08, 2014

Lo que peor hace es desenredar pero aporta suavidad y cuerpo, como algo de fijación. Refresca el rizo al día siguiente. No puede sustituir a un acondicionador o mascarilla convencional con aclarado. Depende de que se use antes éste producto será prescindible para mucha gente.

No tan ligero

Posted by 4615619871172388697 on Jan 28, 2014

No es lo que esperaba....Hidrata algo pero no deja el pelo suelto, sino con algo de peso pero no natural...

Very Nice

Posted by Reviewer1871850 on Feb 02, 2012

I really like this for my hair! I just wish it was a little thicker and more moisturizing!

Not for me

Posted by Reviewer1162496 on Nov 15, 2014

This spray adds moisture and contains good stuff. Unfortunatly, to havy/oily for my 2c fine hair. Didn't work much for the fly aways.

Sin eficacia

Posted by 5405921121243974637 on Aug 21, 2015

Además de que el olor se me hace un poco insoportable (muy herbal-medicinal), no noto que me haga absultamente nada en el pelo, ni siquiera ayuda a desenredarmelo. Creo que es muy caro para lo que realmente hace.

Greasy

Posted by Reviewer1901186 on Nov 11, 2014

Dont like it at all. Makes hair greasy,product is just sitting on top and its not absorbed well.

Not what I expected

Posted by 5759236420100366663 on Dec 15, 2014

This does not leave your hair feeling conditioned and I would not recommend it to anyone who has curly (dry) hair.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »