Innersense Organic Beauty, i Love My Curls, Quiet Calm Curl Control, 8.5 fl oz (250 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Did not like

Posted by Reviewer2827455 From California on Aug 19, 2011

The smell was like baby aspirin which wasn't too bad, just different. I did not notice an improvement in the fly-away hair or frizz. Very heavy on my hair. I have thick, wavy, just-past-the-shoulder length hair. When used in conjunction with the iCreate Finish Organic Finishing Spray, I had severe flakes by end-of-day and definitely the next day if I did not shampoo. I did not use this stand-alone, so the flakes could have been from the hair spray. Disappointed in the high cost/low satisfaction.

Great product and service

Posted by Reviewer2378263 From California on Nov 25, 2011

I find iHerb.com to provide excellent products and shipment services at very reasonable prices.

never looked back

Posted by Reviewer2750274 From Idaho on Jan 31, 2012

does just what it said it would do..

goodbye frizz

Posted by 5413461719048045739 on Feb 06, 2014

My very thin/dry but fast to get greasy/curly hair was getting very frizzy when I let it air dry. I bought this and it is perfect. Not heavy and doesn't make it greasy. My curls are soft and smooth again.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »