10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Invision International, Earth's Finest, Silver 100, Spray, Ionic Silver Complex, 2 fl oz (59.2 ml)

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

Most advanced Silver on the market today

Posted by 4847106565725809982 on Aug 15, 2012

This was an easy pick. This is nothing like all other colloidal silver, this is a real breakthrough in colloidal silver science. Only the active form of silver (silver ions) are in this bottle. and the active ions are bonded in a away that they are released in the blood stream. This is real science. and it works beautifully.

mites

Posted by Reviewer1507954 on Jan 22, 2013

I use this in my nose to head off respiratory infections and am very confident it is helpful. For a time we were plagued with mysterious bites for which we could not find a cause. I never saw a bug. They seemed to bother me while I was trying to sleep and kept me awake at night. I suspected eventually that a previous mouse infestation might have left us with mice mites. I started using a fine mist of Silver 100 nasal spray on my bed and sofa. Now the problem is gone. I don't know if it helped but it surely didn't hurt.

Great Deodorant

Posted by Reviewer1158682 on Apr 03, 2013

I use this as an effective deodorant. I spray this under my arms first and then use a natural scented deodorant over the top once it's dry. When using just the natural scented deodorant (aluminium free), I'd still get smelly on hot or busy days but since using the ionic silver first, smell is never an issue. I've tried colloidal silver in the past which didn't do much. I'm assuming it's working as an antibacterial agent to kill the bacteria that make the smell.

Spray action is great

Posted by Reviewer2393538 on Feb 10, 2010

I've used the dropper for a few years and decided to try the spray. I thought it just a gimmick, but no, it is very useful for so many things so now I'll just by the spray.

I'll never be without it!

Posted by Reviewer2552833 on Jan 11, 2011

For the past 10 years I've hated winter because I always got bronchitis. This year I got Silver 100 and at the first sign of ear pain (my first symptom when getting sick), I doubled my dosage and sprayed it in my mouth 4 times a day for a few days. My ear pain stopped on the first day. Amazing how fast acting this is. I also use this in my nose, on the skin, and even in the eyes (from dropper bottle). I've introduced this to friends and they love it too. I've also been very happy with IHerb's service. The price is right and I get my order quickly. The free shipping for orders $40 or more can't be beat.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »