If you love carbs....

Posted by Reviewer1410841 on Oct 01, 2008

This is a very good product, however, you must decide between the high of the carbs or the gas that seems to be a side effect from this product. Passing that along so that you do not go to dinner, take it and later have to explain.

Not sure

Posted by Reviewer2508001 on Apr 28, 2015

I'm not sure this really works. Probably more of a psychological benefit.

not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer1365843 on Oct 24, 2011

time will tell if these work--will update later

Good product, good price.

Posted by Reviewer2930392 on Dec 13, 2011

I have tried other (more expensive) carb blockers, and these are definitely a good deal for the price. I don't know if they're "doing" anything, but I haven't gained any weight when I've taken them before eating a carb-heavy meal. So that's good.

Its just ok...

Posted by Reviewer2306199 on Mar 04, 2012

I was on this product for 1 week, and my result was constipation, and breakouts on my face, which was dissapointing! I was taking twice a day like they suggested and was also drinking lots of water. I didn't lose any weight (Really just trying to lose 5 lbs) But I didnt gain any either... the constipation was bad, but a couple days after I stopped taking it, and upped my probiotic pills, things went back to normal. I would however take this once in awhile if I was going to have a large amount of carbs at a meal, but I wouldn't take it everyday.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1148514 on Jul 30, 2012

I live a low carb life, and this helps my stomach when I eat high carb meals (like pasta, rice, bread etc). I get less bloated and less stomach pains,works fine !

Just started using

Posted by Reviewer1427453 on Jul 02, 2013

I haven't used then that often yet. Am using if I over- do on carbs. The soft-gels caps a large, but have had no problem swallowing. No problems with stomach upset.

How it works?)))

Posted by 5616181690257246918 on Nov 11, 2013

Dont actually understand if it works, but I hope so) If eat more than recomended will be liver pain

Not bad

Posted by 5365316824498606846 on Sep 03, 2014

I think many pills don't have an immediate effect. So is it. But I trust this tablet.