Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3011490 on May 02, 2011

We have had allot of celebrating lately. Thought for sure I would pack on the weight, but I was taking the carb blocker faithfully. Not only did I NOT gain weight... but others have asked me if I lost weight. Now I am afraid of scales, so I'm not sure, but my clothes fit good. I haven't gotten stomach cramps or anything like that from this. But the next day after taking the supplement, I have a healthy bowel moment. I like the digestive support it gives.

5 star

Posted by Reviewer1121950 on Feb 17, 2013

Feeling very impressed with this product. It really helps my digestion and bloating, and i dont feel as full for as long if i eat some bread. Highly recommend.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1717733 on Dec 23, 2011

This is one of my favorite carb blockers. I don't have to wait before taking carb meals. The down side to the effectiveness is i feel hungry sooner as if i skip a meal. I am able to lose a few pounds on this; more effective in my weight loss program than HCG or appetite control pills.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1691123 on Dec 22, 2011

Product aids very well with digestions and contains white bean extract, which Dr. Oz has said blocks sugars from carbohydrates from being absorbed. The enzymes help with digestion.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1352720 on Mar 29, 2012

Appears to work when I overindulge . Otherwise I follow a low carb diet. Sometimes the beans effect you

haven't lost weight but haven't gained

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Apr 03, 2012

We use this when we have consumed bad carbs, fried foods etc. We have not gone crazy with our bad carb eating but have used this when we have induldged in pizza, rice or pastas. No weight gain so no complaints here. from Ravencrow in Brooklyn

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer3225285 on Feb 20, 2012

This is not a miracle worker, but I definitely find it seems to keep my weight in check. I noticed weight gain when I ran out, so I don't want to be without again!

Works

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 19, 2014

They are very good of taking away that bloated to full feeling from over eating. The only thing is I had lots of gas when I use these alot like say a week or two weeks of bad eating. My friend told me that is a good sign but still I don't like that feeling. If I have an occasional carb party its fine.

The only carb blocker I've used that works

Posted by Reviewer3345156 on Jan 08, 2011

Yes, I've tried dozens of other carbblockers, and theyve been nothing more than placebos, I guess. This one particularly makes me see results. And so, I use it in parties and big family dinners where I must eat hefty load of carbs. After having eaten much carbs, because of this product, I feel that i still haven't broken the habit of eating less, and will continue to do so even after the occasional binge.

FABULOUS

Posted by Reviewer1750693 on Oct 17, 2010

I have always struggled with my weight. Since I started taking this, and incorporating exercise and portion control, I have lost 20 pounds!