Great product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1736037 on Jul 28, 2010

It really seems to work. I used it when I was on my holiday in Egypt. I am a sugar addicted person so I can not imagine my life without sweet stuff. I ate lots of orient sweets but did not put on weight.

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer3310381 on Jul 19, 2010

I've lost 3 pounds for a week. Great stuff

Worth the money

Posted by Reviewer2656600 on Jul 23, 2010

Doesn't make you lose weight, just breaks down the carbs to keep from gaining weight. I will order again.

better than the powdered form

Posted by Reviewer2342146 on Sep 17, 2009

I really love this liquid version of phase 2. I do not have to time it as carefully before my heavier carb meals; plus, I believe that it is more effective, or at least it seems to work more effectively for me. If you want to overload on carbs meal after meal, I would not suggest these pills because they are not magic bullets, but for a higher than usual amount of carbs at one meal here and there, they work well.

Really Works!!

Posted by Reviewer3276906 on Feb 10, 2009

This product is gentle on your stomach, yet you can feel it working within 24 hours!! Love it!

Nancy Nurse

Posted by Reviewer2950984 on Nov 02, 2008

Effective, but quite a large capsule.

Irwin Naturals, 3-In-1 Carb Blocker

Posted by Cataddicted on Jul 25, 2010

I am on low carb diet but sometimes I want to have a piece of normal cake with sugar. That´s why I wanted to try this product. I did not gain any more weight but the carbs (sugar) did upset my stomach and as a result I spent 2 hours in toilet. Will propably not buy again.

Doesnt Seem to work

Posted by Reviewer2989572 on May 21, 2009

I have purchased a few bottles of this bc I have severe reactive hypoglycemia. I tried to take these with the little bit of breads, rice, and pasta that I do eat. I still had reactions/glucose shocks. I contacted my nutritionist and she told me that none of these work as well. So its best to not eat carbs if you cant have them. No short cuts like these pills, just dont eat them.

oh god

Posted by 5071356660053672066 on Jun 24, 2013

It's strange, this make headache! I repeated eating & stop, finally I proved this make my headache. So, I throw this away

Phase 2

Posted by Reviewer2681492 on Aug 26, 2009

Really feel the food breaking up.