Irwin Naturals, 3-In-1 Carb Blocker, Maximum Strength, 75 Liquid Soft-Gels

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3011490 on May 02, 2011

We have had allot of celebrating lately. Thought for sure I would pack on the weight, but I was taking the carb blocker faithfully. Not only did I NOT gain weight... but others have asked me if I lost weight. Now I am afraid of scales, so I'm not sure, but my clothes fit good. I haven't gotten stomach cramps or anything like that from this. But the next day after taking the supplement, I have a healthy bowel moment. I like the digestive support it gives.

It works

Posted by Reviewer1717733 on Dec 23, 2011

This is one of my favorite carb blockers. I don't have to wait before taking carb meals. The down side to the effectiveness is i feel hungry sooner as if i skip a meal. I am able to lose a few pounds on this; more effective in my weight loss program than HCG or appetite control pills.

Excellent Product

Posted by Reviewer1691123 on Dec 22, 2011

Product aids very well with digestions and contains white bean extract, which Dr. Oz has said blocks sugars from carbohydrates from being absorbed. The enzymes help with digestion.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1352720 on Mar 29, 2012

Appears to work when I overindulge . Otherwise I follow a low carb diet. Sometimes the beans effect you

haven't lost weight but haven't gained

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Apr 03, 2012

We use this when we have consumed bad carbs, fried foods etc. We have not gone crazy with our bad carb eating but have used this when we have induldged in pizza, rice or pastas. No weight gain so no complaints here. from Ravencrow in Brooklyn