Irwin Naturals, 3-In-1 Carb Blocker, Maximum Strength, 75 Liquid Soft-Gels

Posted by Reviewer3310381 From Bulgaria on Jul 19, 2010

I've lost 3 pounds for a week. Great stuff

Great product!!!

Posted by Reviewer1736037 From Latvia on Jul 28, 2010

It really seems to work. I used it when I was on my holiday in Egypt. I am a sugar addicted person so I can not imagine my life without sweet stuff. I ate lots of orient sweets but did not put on weight.

The only carb blocker I've used that works

Posted by Reviewer3345156 From Singapore on Jan 08, 2011

Yes, I've tried dozens of other carbblockers, and theyve been nothing more than placebos, I guess. This one particularly makes me see results. And so, I use it in parties and big family dinners where I must eat hefty load of carbs. After having eaten much carbs, because of this product, I feel that i still haven't broken the habit of eating less, and will continue to do so even after the occasional binge.

Good

Posted by Reviewer1352720 on Mar 29, 2012

Appears to work when I overindulge . Otherwise I follow a low carb diet. Sometimes the beans effect you

Works great!

Posted by Reviewer3011490 From Wisconsin on May 02, 2011

We have had allot of celebrating lately. Thought for sure I would pack on the weight, but I was taking the carb blocker faithfully. Not only did I NOT gain weight... but others have asked me if I lost weight. Now I am afraid of scales, so I'm not sure, but my clothes fit good. I haven't gotten stomach cramps or anything like that from this. But the next day after taking the supplement, I have a healthy bowel moment. I like the digestive support it gives.