Good

Posted by Reviewer1148514 on Jul 30, 2012

I live a low carb life, and this helps my stomach when I eat high carb meals (like pasta, rice, bread etc). I get less bloated and less stomach pains,works fine !

Not bad

Posted by Reviewer2142024 on Jul 03, 2012

It will not make you lose weight, but it will help you to sustain it.

iherb products

Posted by 4664198268968980304 on Jun 29, 2012

really good

Great

Posted by Reviewer1577684 on Apr 27, 2012

Loved it

haven't lost weight but haven't gained

Posted by Reviewer2105068 on Apr 03, 2012

We use this when we have consumed bad carbs, fried foods etc. We have not gone crazy with our bad carb eating but have used this when we have induldged in pizza, rice or pastas. No weight gain so no complaints here. from Ravencrow in Brooklyn

Good

Posted by Reviewer1352720 on Mar 29, 2012

Appears to work when I overindulge . Otherwise I follow a low carb diet. Sometimes the beans effect you

good

Posted by Reviewer2923030 on Mar 21, 2012

blocks carbs nicely

Its just ok...

Posted by Reviewer2306199 on Mar 04, 2012

I was on this product for 1 week, and my result was constipation, and breakouts on my face, which was dissapointing! I was taking twice a day like they suggested and was also drinking lots of water. I didn't lose any weight (Really just trying to lose 5 lbs) But I didnt gain any either... the constipation was bad, but a couple days after I stopped taking it, and upped my probiotic pills, things went back to normal. I would however take this once in awhile if I was going to have a large amount of carbs at a meal, but I wouldn't take it everyday.

Works!

Posted by Reviewer1633776 on Feb 29, 2012

Saw the White Bean Extract on Dr. OZ. This Product just plain Works. My weight does not flux like it did before. If I ate carbs...my weight would flux up sometimes by 5# from 1 meal. Not anymore. If you take this product make sure you are not taking any other chromium.

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer3225285 on Feb 20, 2012

This is not a miracle worker, but I definitely find it seems to keep my weight in check. I noticed weight gain when I ran out, so I don't want to be without again!