Worth the money

Posted by Reviewer2656600 on Jul 23, 2010

Doesn't make you lose weight, just breaks down the carbs to keep from gaining weight. I will order again.

The only carb blocker I've used that works

Posted by Reviewer3345156 on Jan 08, 2011

Yes, I've tried dozens of other carbblockers, and theyve been nothing more than placebos, I guess. This one particularly makes me see results. And so, I use it in parties and big family dinners where I must eat hefty load of carbs. After having eaten much carbs, because of this product, I feel that i still haven't broken the habit of eating less, and will continue to do so even after the occasional binge.

Works well.

Posted by Reviewer3225285 on Feb 20, 2012

This is not a miracle worker, but I definitely find it seems to keep my weight in check. I noticed weight gain when I ran out, so I don't want to be without again!

Really Works!!

Posted by Reviewer3276906 on Feb 10, 2009

This product is gentle on your stomach, yet you can feel it working within 24 hours!! Love it!

Great product.

Posted by Reviewer3310381 on Jul 19, 2010

I've lost 3 pounds for a week. Great stuff

Nancy Nurse

Posted by Reviewer2950984 on Nov 02, 2008

Effective, but quite a large capsule.

Irwin Naturals, 3-In-1 Carb Blocker

Posted by Cataddicted on Jul 25, 2010

I am on low carb diet but sometimes I want to have a piece of normal cake with sugar. That´s why I wanted to try this product. I did not gain any more weight but the carbs (sugar) did upset my stomach and as a result I spent 2 hours in toilet. Will propably not buy again.

Doesnt Seem to work

Posted by Reviewer2989572 on May 21, 2009

I have purchased a few bottles of this bc I have severe reactive hypoglycemia. I tried to take these with the little bit of breads, rice, and pasta that I do eat. I still had reactions/glucose shocks. I contacted my nutritionist and she told me that none of these work as well. So its best to not eat carbs if you cant have them. No short cuts like these pills, just dont eat them.

oh god

Posted by 5071356660053672066 on Jun 24, 2013

It's strange, this make headache! I repeated eating & stop, finally I proved this make my headache. So, I throw this away

Phase 2

Posted by Reviewer2681492 on Aug 26, 2009

Really feel the food breaking up.