Irwin Naturals, 3-In-1 Carb Blocker

Posted by Cataddicted on Jul 25, 2010

I am on low carb diet but sometimes I want to have a piece of normal cake with sugar. That´s why I wanted to try this product. I did not gain any more weight but the carbs (sugar) did upset my stomach and as a result I spent 2 hours in toilet. Will propably not buy again.

Liquid softgel so thick! Like swallow a plastic !

Posted by Reviewer3008576 on Dec 03, 2010

I just started to take this product few day ago. Don't see any weight lost result yet. But the capsule definitely look big and thick. It just like a plastic!!! Wandering how the stomach can digest it. Normal soft gel capsule look thin and transparent, and easy to break also if we bite it. But, this one is a brown color plastic! Not soft gel at all. Not sure any sign effect if taking "plastic" everyday. =.="

Not sure what to expect

Posted by Reviewer3157627 on May 14, 2011

My hubby and I finished the whole bottle and we don't seem to get any benefit. I found myself getting rounder around my waist. I did take more carb than usual.

This did not work at all for me

Posted by 5100130908495301538 on Aug 15, 2016

After reading all those positive reviews, thought i would give it a try. I followed the exact direction of use, and i ate a little more carbs kind of foods. Ended up it absorbed all into my body and I gained 2,5kg after using half of the bottle. OMG!!! It's a NO for me!

CA improved Hooiser

Posted by Reviewer1527754 on Apr 18, 2009

It does seem to help some but I get a lot of gas from it!