جيد

Posted by istunning on Apr 29, 2016

جيد جدا , سبق تعاملت مع شركة اخرى والان مع ذا نفس الوظيفه تقريبا .. تستخدمه حبتين قبل اي وجبه نشويات بنص ساعه , يساعدك على ان الجسم يستفيد من هالنشويات اكثر مايُمكن ويحولهم لطاقه .. مثلا بدل مايستفيد الجسم من 40% من وجبتك النشوية يصير يستفيد 60 او 70% .. طبعا النسبة مجرد مثال * وبالنسبه للحبوب فـ الحبات كبيره يعني اللي ماتناسبه الحبوب الكبيره لايطلبها

seems to work!

Posted by 5054939722147726261 on Jul 13, 2015

I haven't put on any weight despite all those parties lately.

my first time on carb blocker

Posted by 5689979773083036854 on May 11, 2015

first thing i noticed after taking this, my digestion.. makes me go to the toilet like almost an hour after i had my heavy carb meal.. i can feel its working.. but don't think I'm losing weight with this.. however i don't think i gain weight either.. so that's not too bad..

다이어트 할때 회식날 먹어줘요

Posted by 5325681172826590991 on Jan 21, 2015

다이어트해도 회식은 피해갈수가 없어 회식전에 두알섭취 다음날 급격하게 느는 몸무겐 방지 정도로 생각하고 드셔야지 이거먹고 살이 완전 쑥쑥빠진다 이런경험은 하기힘들듯

going to order it again

Posted by 4804566147932695817 on Dec 15, 2014

i just finish the bottle and decide to give the reviews, it is block the carb YES it dose BUT you have to follow along with a low calories Diet + little of Exercises, first week of use i start taking it a low calories diet YES its work and i start losing weight BUT since i'm a medical college student i just back to eat as normal " i have NO time " but these pills still Surprise me! i just fix with my weight No lose No gain but it is really fine for my No lose is better than always GAIN ! i will order it again and this time i will do some effort :P

Works

Posted by 4684294166063330249 on Feb 19, 2014

They are very good of taking away that bloated to full feeling from over eating. The only thing is I had lots of gas when I use these alot like say a week or two weeks of bad eating. My friend told me that is a good sign but still I don't like that feeling. If I have an occasional carb party its fine.

Very cool

Posted by 5141617013620161266 on Dec 01, 2013

Really works in the meaning that you don't want to eat sweet and unhealthy food (have no desire to do so) and eat less. With gym -3sm in waist for 2 weeks.

5 star

Posted by Reviewer1121950 on Feb 17, 2013

Feeling very impressed with this product. It really helps my digestion and bloating, and i dont feel as full for as long if i eat some bread. Highly recommend.

ok