Irwin Naturals, Dr. Linus Pauling, Super Multi Vitamin, with Herbs & Energizers, 120 Caplets

Reviews 5-star

Mark

Posted by Reviewer1026486 on Jan 22, 2009

This is the only multi-vitamin where I can really say that I notice a difference when use it.

Awesome Vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer3058215 on Feb 12, 2010

My Chiropractic Doctor has recomended these vitamins for our family, and we have been using them for over 10 years!

First bottle

Posted by Reviewer1607802 on Jan 27, 2009

Bought these for the teenage boys. When they remember to take them, they enjoy the added focus and energy.

Irwin Naturals, Dr. Linus Pauling, Super Multi Vitamin and Herbal Energizers

Posted by Reviewer2657053 on Dec 12, 2006

This product offers me a combination of herbs and vitamins that enable me to take less pills. There is no odor, after taste, and included are essentials greens. I am recommending this product to many of my friends.

Highly Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1197116 on Mar 10, 2007

I hate taking pills of any kind because I have a hard time swallowing them. This is the first multivitamin that I don't mind taking. The pills are small enough for me to swallow and there are no after-taste. Plus after continued use, I have noticed I have more energy and it makes me feel full. Highly recommended!