Mark

Posted by Reviewer1026486 on Jan 22, 2009

This is the only multi-vitamin where I can really say that I notice a difference when use it.

Awesome Vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer3058215 on Feb 12, 2010

My Chiropractic Doctor has recomended these vitamins for our family, and we have been using them for over 10 years!

From the master of vitmamine c

Posted by Reviewer1143590 on Apr 06, 2010

I have tried a number of multi vitmamin, but i find this one very good and very cheap.

First bottle

Posted by Reviewer1607802 on Jan 27, 2009

Bought these for the teenage boys. When they remember to take them, they enjoy the added focus and energy.

Irwin Naturals, Dr. Linus Pauling, Super Multi Vitamin and Herbal Energizers

Posted by Reviewer2657053 on Dec 12, 2006

This product offers me a combination of herbs and vitamins that enable me to take less pills. There is no odor, after taste, and included are essentials greens. I am recommending this product to many of my friends.

Highly Recommended!

Posted by Reviewer1197116 on Mar 10, 2007

I hate taking pills of any kind because I have a hard time swallowing them. This is the first multivitamin that I don't mind taking. The pills are small enough for me to swallow and there are no after-taste. Plus after continued use, I have noticed I have more energy and it makes me feel full. Highly recommended!

great vitamin

Posted by Reviewer1510231 on May 03, 2008

This is the best vitamin I have ever taken. It has everything you could possibly want to take, including energy supplements.

Linus Pauling Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer3248751 on Jul 20, 2008

These are an excellent vitamin and not very expensive. I also had no problem with the shipping, which was quick (4-5 days) and no problems with customs, since they were shipped to France.

Buying First Time from IHerb

Posted by Reviewer2960100 on Mar 24, 2009

Checked out IHERB website looking for Linus Pauling Vitamins that we find very effective, but are not carried by any local stores in our area. We were very pleased with IHERB's selection and price. Plan to buy from them again.

Just that "SUPER"

Posted by Reviewer1104856 on Jun 26, 2009

Several years ago I was looking for a Multi and every one I tried hurt my stomach. I was given a sample of this brand and it works great. I can really tell if I miss one - No energy. I have recommended to all my friends.