menopause symptom relief - a miracle!

Posted by LotusJ57 on Jan 25, 2007

My husband bought Estropause for me and it has truly been a miracle cure for my menopause symptoms! I was taking several prescription medications (including a central nervous system stimulant) due to menopause symptoms. Now I am only just taking the Estropause and FEEL GREAT and AM SLEEPING well again! No more hot flashes! Mood swings are gone too! I highly recommend this product!

The Best!

Posted by connie916 on Jul 02, 2009

I've been using EstroPause for a few years. When I stop taking them, I notice a HUGE difference! Even my husband notices if I'm not taking them, because of my mood change. It has St Johns Wort, which helps if your mood is low. This REALLY works. I pop 4 (at once) in the morning, and feel great the whole day. They look a bit big, but not HUGE. Since they're soft, you swallow real easy. Just to know you're going to feel great, it's worth taking the 4 liquid gel caps. You won't regret it!

great results so far!

Posted by Reviewer1023473 on Dec 27, 2012

I just started using this product after having a complete hysterectomy at 37 y/o about 1 month ago. I am using it as a complement to my estrogen pill. My hot flashes are completely gone and I feel completely "balanced". Hoping this continues!

In Paradise, MT.

Posted by Reviewer3331194 on Oct 13, 2008

I have been using this product for 2 years and love it! So glad I can purchase this from you instead of driving 250 miles round trip to the nearest distributor and paying $4.00 more per bottle.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer1514471 on Apr 14, 2011

My gynecologist recommended this product instead of HRT. She was right, it gives you the required calcium replacement along with added herbs to balance out menopause symptoms. I have been taking it a month and have ordered a second bottle.

Posted by Reviewer2662489 on Jul 20, 2011

works great , drink your daily 64 oz of water for best results

It works!!!

Posted by Reviewer2285330 on Sep 13, 2011

It works!!!! I am very happy with results. Already recommended to my friends.

ESTROPAUSE!

Posted by Reviewer2789280 on Jan 01, 2016

Estropause works best for me! I am gr earful to find this amazing product. I was taking another am/pm product for +6 months before I switched! EstroPause manages my night sweets like no other. I hope you are relieved as well.

Helps with hot flashes

Posted by Reviewer2244462 on Nov 27, 2011

After reading a book about going thru menopause, I knew certain herbs can help with hot flashes. After taking EstroPause faithfully for about 10 days I noticed a huge difference with Hot flashes. Definitely worth trying !! Give it 10 - 14 days to work ...

menopause

Posted by 4644043412423965824 on Apr 10, 2016

I feel much better when I take this supplement and do feel better because of the supplement.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »