dangerous chemical

Posted by vaggos on Mar 28, 2013

i should have read better first.It contains titanium dioxide (E171), that it is possibly carcinogenic to humans!I bought 3 boxes but i am not gonna consume them!Better waste 15 USD , than my good health.

This product does not work

Posted by Reviewer2223643 on Jan 28, 2008

This product sucks. I have been using it for 2 weeks along with a calorie reduced diet and have been doing 40 minutes of cardio 6 days per week and have only lost one pound. It does not burn fat or curb your appetite.

Health hazard!

Posted by 5730886188218579015 on Sep 08, 2013

I strongly advise NOT to buy/use this product. My fiance got caffeine poisoning (which hasn't gone away yet and it's been a month) by using these pills for only a couple of days and about two weeks after his poisoning, all products like this (a combination of caffeine and synefrine) were withdrawn from sales in Finland due to a serious health hazard. If you don't believe me, google caffeine + synefrine.

Uneasy feeling

Posted by 4649567169493765733 on Aug 26, 2015

This product may be a little too strong for petite people. I took 2pills and I felt so uncomfortable the whole day like as if I was sick and I needed puke everything out. The good thing about this product is that it helps to curb hunger but it did make me feel even more uncomfortable after eating something.

didnt like

Posted by 5069293050508450080 on Jul 11, 2016

didnt gel los whait, only stamek hurts

I feel so sleepy

Posted by 5744775413818996466 on Dec 10, 2013

Hi all..Iv use this but lunch time I feel very tired and sleeepy

Does not have any effect on me

Posted by 5751933294782380450 on Aug 10, 2014

Does not have any effect on me

No difference

Posted by Reviewer2306891 on Feb 13, 2010

I can't feel the difference.

Does not work!

Posted by Reviewer1243569 on Feb 29, 2012

I did not notice any changes in my energy level or appetite. I would not recommend this product and found it to be a complete waist of money.

Not so effective

Posted by 5012061032699871250 on Jul 10, 2013

Had 2packs but weight no changed!!