Quite Helpful

Posted by Reviewer1474917 on Feb 10, 2011

I take this product along with a colon cleanser because of a very poor digestive system. It has helped tremendously, and consequently, I have lost weight.

The energy is crazy

Posted by 5683950824945271865 on Dec 03, 2014

Took the soft gels for the first time today, 2 in the morning and 1 after lunch. I get so much energy throughout the day which helps me in concentrating on work in the office instead of me yawning away like the usual days. Even after lunch, there is no 'food coma'. However, one side effect is that it gives me a throbbing headache around the evening after work.. this headache is diminished after I exercise in the evening. I guess you just need to work off the energy. Guess I will only take these on days that I am planning to do cardio workout. Kinda too strong for me.

great

Posted by 5262262578840372697 on May 02, 2016

have been taking this pills last 2 weeks and re-ordered since my sister says it seems to be working well.

Lots of energy!

Posted by 5434670123979329906 on Jul 17, 2013

I haven't noticed any weight loss/ fat burning just yet, but I noticed almost immediately my increase in energy. Usually after about an hour of sitting in front of my work computer, I start to become very tired. But after taking these, I have had increased energy throughout the entire day!

Works but it's harsh on the stomach

Posted by 5427381264121931806 on May 01, 2016

I bought this to try as i was taking another diet supplement (AcaiBerry Diet, Natrol. That's my go-to) What i found was this and this is much much stronger and also much much harsher on my stomach. I developed gastric and had to stop for awhile. I realized that the soft-gel releases the contents too fast into my body for mine to cope and i had to half the dosage and made sure not to eat this on an empty stomach, ever. it is especially unforgiving if you take it in the morning before food. But that said, it works, your metabolism does goes up, your fat burns and the caffeine helps replace coffee/tea (do not take this with any other caffeine products. i am a coffee drinker and it will feel like you took 6 to 8 cups of coffee. so no, no coffee/tea.) works well with a light-moderate workout routine. Overall, it does work but I would approach this one with a bit more prudence.

Surprisingly Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2779762 on Jan 07, 2011

I ordered Green Tea Fat Burner being skeptical about the concept. I was pleasantly surprised to learn the formula is more than I expected. It is designed for healthy weight loss with nutritional support, not just fat burning. Weight loss can be challenging to overall health and the approach and results I found good.

caffeine bomb

Posted by 5216466348582268495 on Jul 13, 2013

I don't know if this really burn fat but I like how it made me feel. Caffeine made ​​me have a bit of insomnia.

good

Posted by Reviewer1347073 on Oct 16, 2006

very nice

It works for me

Posted by Reviewer2223336 on Dec 29, 2006

I like this product because it seems to jump-start my morning, since I can't drink coffee anymore. It gives me quick energy which in turn motivates me to do work, exercise, physical activity in general. As for burning fat, the results are minimal, but then a only take it in the AM. I always forget about to take it in the afternoon. Overall, I like this product and since I couldn't get it at Wal-Mart anymore, I searched the net until I found this site, with very reasonable prices. Good luck all!

See the weight fall off

Posted by Reviewer2970222 on Apr 25, 2011

Great item ,so easy to use with great results.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »