Works but it's harsh on the stomach

Posted by 5427381264121931806 on May 01, 2016

I bought this to try as i was taking another diet supplement (AcaiBerry Diet, Natrol. That's my go-to) What i found was this and this is much much stronger and also much much harsher on my stomach. I developed gastric and had to stop for awhile. I realized that the soft-gel releases the contents too fast into my body for mine to cope and i had to half the dosage and made sure not to eat this on an empty stomach, ever. it is especially unforgiving if you take it in the morning before food. But that said, it works, your metabolism does goes up, your fat burns and the caffeine helps replace coffee/tea (do not take this with any other caffeine products. i am a coffee drinker and it will feel like you took 6 to 8 cups of coffee. so no, no coffee/tea.) works well with a light-moderate workout routine. Overall, it does work but I would approach this one with a bit more prudence.

good product

Posted by 5397517310583855871 on Jan 23, 2016

good product

Good

Posted by 5713922263463668843 on Apr 22, 2015

It make me don't be sleepy

Give you a lot of energy

Posted by 5152433649215842450 on Mar 30, 2015

This product work good for me, it is suitable with caffeine diete

it works

Posted by 5068599974495142367 on Jan 18, 2015

gave me a LOT of energy. don't take them too late in the day. fat burning wise, I don't really know if it works

Fat burner

Posted by 5050473979477653331 on Dec 13, 2014

Works great!

Result

Posted by 5693367216121838272 on Dec 04, 2014

I have taken these Soft-Gels as ordered and have found them suitable to me.

The energy is crazy

Posted by 5683950824945271865 on Dec 03, 2014

Took the soft gels for the first time today, 2 in the morning and 1 after lunch. I get so much energy throughout the day which helps me in concentrating on work in the office instead of me yawning away like the usual days. Even after lunch, there is no 'food coma'. However, one side effect is that it gives me a throbbing headache around the evening after work.. this headache is diminished after I exercise in the evening. I guess you just need to work off the energy. Guess I will only take these on days that I am planning to do cardio workout. Kinda too strong for me.

It is green tea, but...

Posted by HonestReviewsHere on May 12, 2014

You can get green tea for much less than this brand.

I like this a lot!

Posted by Reviewer1953720 on Apr 23, 2014

Gives me energy, control hunger and helps me loose weight :) Love it! Tried the triple tea fat burner too, from Irwin - that made my tummy burn. This is so much better, wish it would come in a bottle with more tablets.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »