New To iHerb?

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »

Surprisingly Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2779762 on Jan 07, 2011

I ordered Green Tea Fat Burner being skeptical about the concept. I was pleasantly surprised to learn the formula is more than I expected. It is designed for healthy weight loss with nutritional support, not just fat burning. Weight loss can be challenging to overall health and the approach and results I found good.

Quite Helpful

Posted by Reviewer1474917 on Feb 10, 2011

I take this product along with a colon cleanser because of a very poor digestive system. It has helped tremendously, and consequently, I have lost weight.

caffeine bomb

Posted by 5216466348582268495 on Jul 13, 2013

I don't know if this really burn fat but I like how it made me feel. Caffeine made ​​me have a bit of insomnia.

Lots of energy!

Posted by 5434670123979329906 on Jul 17, 2013

I haven't noticed any weight loss/ fat burning just yet, but I noticed almost immediately my increase in energy. Usually after about an hour of sitting in front of my work computer, I start to become very tired. But after taking these, I have had increased energy throughout the entire day!

energy boost.

Posted by 5516859948698429565 on Sep 29, 2013

It made me more energized. But I havent used it long enough to see the fat burnig potential in this product.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »