Irwin Naturals, Green Tea Fat Burner, 30 Fast-Acting Liquid Soft-Gels

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Quite Helpful

Posted by Reviewer1474917 on Feb 10, 2011

I take this product along with a colon cleanser because of a very poor digestive system. It has helped tremendously, and consequently, I have lost weight.

caffeine bomb

Posted by 5216466348582268495 on Jul 13, 2013

I don't know if this really burn fat but I like how it made me feel. Caffeine made ​​me have a bit of insomnia.

Lots of energy!

Posted by 5434670123979329906 on Jul 17, 2013

I haven't noticed any weight loss/ fat burning just yet, but I noticed almost immediately my increase in energy. Usually after about an hour of sitting in front of my work computer, I start to become very tired. But after taking these, I have had increased energy throughout the entire day!

The energy is crazy

Posted by 5683950824945271865 on Dec 03, 2014

Took the soft gels for the first time today, 2 in the morning and 1 after lunch. I get so much energy throughout the day which helps me in concentrating on work in the office instead of me yawning away like the usual days. Even after lunch, there is no 'food coma'. However, one side effect is that it gives me a throbbing headache around the evening after work.. this headache is diminished after I exercise in the evening. I guess you just need to work off the energy. Guess I will only take these on days that I am planning to do cardio workout. Kinda too strong for me.

Surprisingly Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2779762 on Jan 07, 2011

I ordered Green Tea Fat Burner being skeptical about the concept. I was pleasantly surprised to learn the formula is more than I expected. It is designed for healthy weight loss with nutritional support, not just fat burning. Weight loss can be challenging to overall health and the approach and results I found good.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »