It works

Posted by Reviewer1931939 on May 15, 2009

My friend told me about this pill. Her nails and hair were growing so long her friends could not believe. Now, they all take it. I have been using it for 3 weeks and my nails are growing and are strong. My hair is growing, too. I can see it more in my nails. My hair is very curly and is hard to see. Also, I lost my hair during chemo. However, the front of my hair had a spot that was not growing and now it has filled in quite nicely. I have bought a 5 months supply. My friend could see a great difference at the 4 month mark.

Awesome product!!

Posted by Reviewer1859770 on Sep 21, 2012

This supplement really works!! I was suffering from adult acne for about 4 months and i saw reviews for this product and i said let's give it a try and now my skin is clear and not only worked on my face but my entire body, my husband noticed how soft my legs feel too:).I truly believe my acne was just a symptom that i was lacking essential nutrients in my diet and i definitely recommend this supplement to every woman who wants to be and look healthy from inside out.

Irwin Naturals Products are Good Products

Posted by Reviewer1703014 on Mar 27, 2009

I love the Healthy Skin & Hair Plus Liquid Soft-Gels because I noticed how shiny and healthy my skin and hair has blossomed with a nice healthy glow to my skin. It started to work around the 5th day of consuptions. I love it!

THE BEST!!!!

Posted by Reviewer2817581 on Apr 13, 2009

I have been taking the Irwin healthy skin & hair plus nails vitamins for quite awhile now and they are by far the best hair, skin and nails vitamins I have ever taken.

Finally acne relief!

Posted by Reviewer1145687 on Dec 07, 2009

These are the only product that helps control my adult acne. I've been on oral antibiotics from the dermatologist, plus a very strong topical creme that peeled my skin. These are definitely a godsend and are easy to swallow!

Anita

Posted by Reviewer1943230 on Dec 31, 2008

Excellent results! I have been taking 100mg of Doxycycline twice daily for adult acne. After taking this product for two days, have not had to take the meds! Also, my fingernails usually split, and event are noticeably improved. I am very pleased with this product.

Great vitamins!

Posted by Reviewer1876403 on Jan 29, 2010

I like these vitamins and they seem to be working. My nails are starting to grow and are getting stronger. I like that they are liquid in a gel cap, also. Would definitely recommend.

Amazing!

Posted by Reviewer2368906 on Feb 14, 2010

My nails are growing and strong, and my skin is glowing and clear! I'll be taking these from now on!

Good for me!

Posted by Reviewer1747406 on Jun 15, 2013

I have thin brittle nails and fine hair. This product has helped a lot. My nails are thicker and stronger. My hair is growing faster with less breakage and shedding.I also use Avalon Organics Biotin Shampoo, which I love. I have used other brands without the success I have had with Irwin Naturals.

The best

Posted by Reviewer1862485 on Dec 01, 2011

These are the best vitamins I've ever used.

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »