10% off orders over $60.00. Offer ends September 30th.

Irwin Naturals, Hoodia Action, with Green Tea Extract, 60 Liquid Soft-Gels

Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Lost 47 pounds in 6 months

Posted by Reviewer1929434 on Nov 08, 2006

I take 2 of these in the morning and sometimes another in the afternoon. I have found that I no longer have cravings and I am rarely hungry. Because of that - I make better choices when I do eat. I have also been exercising more. I have lost 47 pounds in the last 6 months and feel great.

T. Barrowman

Posted by Reviewer3197021 on Oct 19, 2007

I love these, I have lost 20 pounds. I tried several different Hoodia's and this work the best for me. They curb your appetite and just enough boost in energy without a nervous feeling.

from skeptic to believer

Posted by Reviewer2342146 on Sep 17, 2009

I ordered these pills doubting that they would work; I am a doubter no more. I purposefully did not take them for several days, and I felt hungrier and craved more. They are by no means miracle pills, but they do help. I ordered them after losing about 45 pounds. They have given me the extra help that I need. I have now lost 60 pounds, and I will continue to use them until I have reached my goal weight.

So Far So Good.

Posted by Reviewer2974844 on Sep 26, 2009

This is my second week taking this product. I usually take it (3 pills) no later than 12:30 pm with a snack. It curbs my hunger all day and gives me energy (just enough of it, never jittery). I still eat a sensible lunch, dinner, and snack after taking the dosage. I exercise 45 min/day. I have lost 6lbs in 2 weeks. This product has stopped my cravings for junk food. LOVE IT!

Boosts my Energy

Posted by Reviewer1760572 on Oct 15, 2009

I ordered these primarily for the green tea caffine boost in the a.m. simce I'm trying to wean off of coffee. Works great and get's me going with just 1 capsule.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »