Reviews 5-star

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Lost 47 pounds in 6 months

Posted by Reviewer1929434 on Nov 08, 2006

I take 2 of these in the morning and sometimes another in the afternoon. I have found that I no longer have cravings and I am rarely hungry. Because of that - I make better choices when I do eat. I have also been exercising more. I have lost 47 pounds in the last 6 months and feel great.

from skeptic to believer

Posted by Reviewer2342146 on Sep 17, 2009

I ordered these pills doubting that they would work; I am a doubter no more. I purposefully did not take them for several days, and I felt hungrier and craved more. They are by no means miracle pills, but they do help. I ordered them after losing about 45 pounds. They have given me the extra help that I need. I have now lost 60 pounds, and I will continue to use them until I have reached my goal weight.

T. Barrowman

Posted by Reviewer3197021 on Oct 19, 2007

I love these, I have lost 20 pounds. I tried several different Hoodia's and this work the best for me. They curb your appetite and just enough boost in energy without a nervous feeling.

Handle your appetite

Posted by Reviewer1410841 on Mar 01, 2007

I started taking this at the advice of my nutriologist. This product works better than most because it is delivered faster due to its liquid gel form. -- It is not a magic pill but it does suppress the appetite and that was one of my greatest problems. To lose weight you need to lower calorie intake and at least walk your dog twice a day for no less than 20 mins. briskly but you do not need to be out of your breath. I take it before I walk my dogs and by the time I get back, my appetite is under control where I can have the notorious "sensible" lunch. I usually can't finish a full salad. Drink lots and lots of water. It does help. Good luck. Ann T., Texas

excellent

Posted by Reviewer3052536 on Oct 10, 2007

I took two first then one byt the end of the day. Very good product lots of energy but not nervous energy, quick effects and no hunger.

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »