Best Hoodia I've tried

Posted by skinnyfuel on Aug 09, 2012

I tend to eat too much due to a huge appetite. I take Hoodia off and on as needed to help control my food intake, even though I eat very clean. This had REALLY reduced my appetite and I just started it 3 days ago. If you can't tolerate a little natural caffeine, it's not for you. It give me a little boost of energy and I don't feel like I am starving all day and right after I eat. I really feel like this is the product that will help me drop the 10-15 lbs I want to lose to be my leanest! I've always been satisfied with Irwin Naturals products.

Energy Booster

Posted by Reviewer1550438 on Feb 12, 2011

This provides energy without anxiety.

Boosts my Energy

Posted by Reviewer1760572 on Oct 15, 2009

I ordered these primarily for the green tea caffine boost in the a.m. simce I'm trying to wean off of coffee. Works great and get's me going with just 1 capsule.

So Far So Good.

Posted by Reviewer2974844 on Sep 26, 2009

This is my second week taking this product. I usually take it (3 pills) no later than 12:30 pm with a snack. It curbs my hunger all day and gives me energy (just enough of it, never jittery). I still eat a sensible lunch, dinner, and snack after taking the dosage. I exercise 45 min/day. I have lost 6lbs in 2 weeks. This product has stopped my cravings for junk food. LOVE IT!

from skeptic to believer

Posted by Reviewer2342146 on Sep 17, 2009

I ordered these pills doubting that they would work; I am a doubter no more. I purposefully did not take them for several days, and I felt hungrier and craved more. They are by no means miracle pills, but they do help. I ordered them after losing about 45 pounds. They have given me the extra help that I need. I have now lost 60 pounds, and I will continue to use them until I have reached my goal weight.

Great

Posted by Reviewer2957516 on Jun 08, 2009

Great for curbing the appetite. Will be reordering

Perfect

Posted by Reviewer2790991 on Oct 15, 2008

Its perfect as combined Irwin Naturals 3 tea extract. Works well lost many stones

Great Product!

Posted by Reviewer1260777 on May 05, 2008

Definitely suppresses appetite after a few weeks of use. Don't recommend to take after noon, since can effect your night sleep.

Good Stuff!!

Posted by Reviewer2838556 on May 04, 2008

My wife uses this daily and it has made a huge difference for her. Thanks for the great service IHERB!!

Good Stuff!

Posted by Reviewer1405110 on Feb 19, 2008

kills my appetite and gives me great energy. I only take one at a time though and only 2 total for the day. One mid morning and one around 2. Don't take later in the day as not sure about keeping me awake. Gives energy without feeling shakey or jittery. Good Stuff

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »