Best Hoodia I've tried

Posted by skinnyfuel on Aug 09, 2012

I tend to eat too much due to a huge appetite. I take Hoodia off and on as needed to help control my food intake, even though I eat very clean. This had REALLY reduced my appetite and I just started it 3 days ago. If you can't tolerate a little natural caffeine, it's not for you. It give me a little boost of energy and I don't feel like I am starving all day and right after I eat. I really feel like this is the product that will help me drop the 10-15 lbs I want to lose to be my leanest! I've always been satisfied with Irwin Naturals products.

Good so far

Posted by Reviewer2986540 on Dec 28, 2011

I bought this because I (like everyone else) am trying to get a better handle on my weight and appetite. This arrived just in time for the holidays! I take 2-3 caps in the morning and I my appetite is less than normal, so it does help to reduce my cravings. In conjunction with healthy eating I am sure this will help me on my weight maintenance journey!

it works!

Posted by Reviewer1613673 on Mar 17, 2011

it works!

First time time

Posted by Reviewer1654136 on Dec 01, 2008

I have ever purchased hoodia. So far it seems to give a boost on energy and not much more, but will continue to use until it is gone, hopefully the results are good.

Great Product

Posted by Reviewer2640032 on Jan 03, 2009

This hoodia product definitely lowers my appetite and gives me energy. I have lost over 20 pounds over four months. I have noticed that if I take this product late in the day, it seems to interfere with my sleep.