What a relief!

Posted by Reviewer1365855 on Oct 19, 2009

I thought I would have to take pain meds for the rest of my life...Irwin Natural, Inflamma-less really helped to relieve my pain associated with my Fibromyglia.

Miracle Worker

Posted by Reviewer1514706 on Dec 23, 2009

I have Fibromyalgia and stomach issues. I ran out of the pills and my symptoms came back. This product works amazing for Fibromyalgia....better than pain relief products and this is all natural and does not irritate the stomach. Can't live without this stuff.

Buy Inflamma-less - it works

Posted by Reviewer2270317 on Sep 04, 2009

Excellent product - it does work.

Inflamma-Less

Posted by Reviewer2440919 on Apr 22, 2011

I have been taking this product for about one month, and the immune response problems have definitely subsided. I was told by my doctor that I would probably see results in a "couple of months or less". I will provide an update later.

A good product

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Dec 24, 2012

Inflama-Less is a good product. It is not as strong as Inflama-Rest. I always have a bottle in the house to take in between Inflama-Rest (so as not to exceed 6 tablets daily) for those moments when I hurt excessively and it's not time to take Inflama-Rest. It lessens the pain greatly and helps me to function.

Irwin Naturals Inflamma-Less

Posted by Reviewer1732670 on Jun 04, 2010

Causes bladder sensitivity.

love this product

Posted by Reviewer3270318 on Mar 09, 2010

I noticed a big decline in my inflammation since taking this product. I didn't have any for 3 wks & my inflammation got significantly worse. This product really works for me!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »