Buy Inflamma-less - it works

Posted by Reviewer2270317 on Sep 04, 2009

Excellent product - it does work.

another great vitamin supplement

Posted by Reviewer2661461 on May 21, 2010

Alleviate joint pain when one cannot take ibuprofen or other pain killers. Very pleased to have discovered iherb...

Inflamma-Less

Posted by Reviewer2440919 on Apr 22, 2011

I have been taking this product for about one month, and the immune response problems have definitely subsided. I was told by my doctor that I would probably see results in a "couple of months or less". I will provide an update later.

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer2544060 on Oct 07, 2010

I started running this year...training for my first half-marathon in September. As I began increasing mileage, I noticed more and more joint pain & discomfort, especially in my knees. Someone had recommended this product to me, so I began taking it about two months before the race. Within a week, I noticed a difference. I was able to run with much less discomfort and my recovery time was less. And I'm only taking 2 a day, which is the minimum recommendation. I also take fish oil supplements, which could be contributing as well. Two weeks ago, I was able to run the half-marathon without stopping. I definitely think this product has helped.

A good product

Posted by cherokeegirldonna on Dec 24, 2012

Inflama-Less is a good product. It is not as strong as Inflama-Rest. I always have a bottle in the house to take in between Inflama-Rest (so as not to exceed 6 tablets daily) for those moments when I hurt excessively and it's not time to take Inflama-Rest. It lessens the pain greatly and helps me to function.

Irwin Naturals Inflamma-Less

Posted by Reviewer1732670 on Jun 04, 2010

Causes bladder sensitivity.

love this product

Posted by Reviewer3270318 on Mar 09, 2010

I noticed a big decline in my inflammation since taking this product. I didn't have any for 3 wks & my inflammation got significantly worse. This product really works for me!

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »