New To iHerb?

Posted by Reviewer1732670 on Jun 04, 2010

Causes bladder sensitivity.

Inflamma-Less

Posted by Reviewer2440919 on Apr 22, 2011

I have been taking this product for about one month, and the immune response problems have definitely subsided. I was told by my doctor that I would probably see results in a "couple of months or less". I will provide an update later.

Great for Joints

Posted by Reviewer2129854 on Jan 06, 2013

This is my first time taking this product, and it is very good for my joints. I take them on an empty stomach in the morning, and it works to keep the stiffness and pain away all day. Will continue to buy this product.

Clears up inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3248579 on Feb 20, 2012

My wife takes this. After have a near death experince with a bauched gall bladder operation, my wife started taking this product. It has completely cleared any inflammation left behind. She no longer has any pain associated with the surgery. I highly recommend this product.

love this product

Posted by Reviewer3270318 on Mar 09, 2010

I noticed a big decline in my inflammation since taking this product. I didn't have any for 3 wks & my inflammation got significantly worse. This product really works for me!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »