Irwin Naturals, Inflamma-Less, 80 Liquid Soft-Gels

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »

Great for Joints

Posted by Reviewer2129854 From Virginia on Jan 06, 2013

This is my first time taking this product, and it is very good for my joints. I take them on an empty stomach in the morning, and it works to keep the stiffness and pain away all day. Will continue to buy this product.

Clears up inflammation

Posted by Reviewer3248579 on Feb 20, 2012

My wife takes this. After have a near death experince with a bauched gall bladder operation, my wife started taking this product. It has completely cleared any inflammation left behind. She no longer has any pain associated with the surgery. I highly recommend this product.

What a relief!

Posted by Reviewer1365855 From Virginia on Oct 19, 2009

I thought I would have to take pain meds for the rest of my life...Irwin Natural, Inflamma-less really helped to relieve my pain associated with my Fibromyglia.

Miracle Worker

Posted by Reviewer1514706 From New Jersey on Dec 23, 2009

I have Fibromyalgia and stomach issues. I ran out of the pills and my symptoms came back. This product works amazing for Fibromyalgia....better than pain relief products and this is all natural and does not irritate the stomach. Can't live without this stuff.

love this product

Posted by Reviewer3270318 From Delaware on Mar 09, 2010

I noticed a big decline in my inflammation since taking this product. I didn't have any for 3 wks & my inflammation got significantly worse. This product really works for me!

« Previous | 1 2 3 4 | Next »