Quality Product

Posted by 5315138864426871448 on Jan 22, 2016

I think this multi vitamin is fantastic. A family member put me onto this and I havn't looked back. I seem to have boosted energy levels when I take these compared to other Multi Vs. Although difficult to prove, my immune does seem boosted also. I see taking these as a cheap insurance policy for my health basically.

Terrible fish burps.

Posted by Reviewer2298049 on Aug 16, 2014

Thought I would save money and incorporate my fish oil and vitamins in one pill. Even when I take just one of these with a full meal, I still get terrible fish burps. Not sure if it's the fish oil they use or the bioperrin. I'm throwing them out and reordering Now's Adam soft gels multivitamins and Now's DHA-500 enteric coated. No fish burps.

so far love these vitamins

Posted by Reviewer1151928 on Dec 30, 2013

I have lot more energy and love the fact that they contain omega fish and flax oils.

So far so good

Posted by 5536228552428124493 on Nov 05, 2013

Buy it for my husband. So far so good.

Excellent Excellent None better

Posted by TexasChick on Feb 16, 2013

I am a nutritionist my spouse a weight trainer/bodybuilder. I have found NONE anywhere with this prolific list of vitamins coupled with key herbal therapy. This comes in a women's formula as well. My husband and I are on these products and have been for 4 years. Myself and spouse have been twice a year the last 4 years for physicals with know your numbers blood work. Our doctor is STUNNED at the results of being on these supplements. He had a baseline on us prior to starting these and the results are just unbelievable. My husband is 52, I am 47, our physician and his assistant, after doing the know your numbers and full evaluation on us, put my spouse at 24 internally and myself at 22. Of course we are advanced weightlifters on a strict diet but again he had a baseline prior to starting these and the results are undeniable.Only side effect FEELING GREAT! Our physician wanted to see the bottle and review what we were taking. He made the statement that to see blood results like my husbands are only seen in adolescent males,not 50 yr old men. I will never stop taking my women's formula and he will not stop taking his men's formula. I cannot reccomend these enough !

Best multi-vitamin I have ever tried

Posted by Reviewer3026093 on Sep 18, 2012

...and I have tried MANY. Liquid gel, including the best male-supporting herbs and extracts... get.it.now

Love!

Posted by 4877762710085904698 on May 24, 2012

Hubby loves these vitamins after trying many including the Garden of Life one's!

Great Prodcut

Posted by FrankTackett on Apr 13, 2012

I have been using this for several years and think it is a great full spectrum product. I also got my wife using the women's version which she likes.

big

Posted by Reviewer1345053 on Mar 07, 2012

amazing, excellent. This product is great for the price and outcomes if taken concistentes adequadamenete, Irwin Naturals brand that is really fantastic taste. Thank iHerb without you guys hardly have the opportunity to benefit from this product and many others

Nice and has many other benefits

Posted by Reviewer1205736 on Feb 17, 2012

Nice multivitamin. Has many other benefits.