New To iHerb?

Irwin Naturals, Oolong & Matcha Tea, EGCG Calorie-Burning Diet, 63 Liquid Soft-Gels

Reviews 3-star

It's okay.... maybe I need more time

Posted by Reviewer3326843 on Mar 08, 2010

I have been taking three each day for almost two weeks now. I was very excited when I stepped on the scale after three days and found that I lost almost one pound. Though after almost two weeks, I not only gain the pound back, I put on another half pound. Maybe it's only the water weight, but I was disappointed to find that I didn't lose any weight.

Not sure yet

Posted by Reviewer3256887 on Mar 08, 2011

Dr. Oz recommended Matcha, so that's why I got it. There's been no change on the scale yet, but it doesn't make me jittery, so that's good!

Difficult to say

Posted by Reviewer1816806 on Aug 12, 2013

It has great ingredients, and I started taking it for a couple of weeks ago now, but sometimes I forget to take it, so didn't notice any significant results