good product

Posted by Reviewer2016458 on Oct 31, 2010

i love iherb.com, fast shipping good products and affordable prices. i tried this because my diet could use all the help it can get in the greens and fruits category, trying to get servings of veggies and fruits into me daily is impossible since i really dont like the hassle or taste of the majority of it and my health has suffered fatigue pain and sleep problems which took me quite awhile to realize why, no longer having access to a close smoothie bar a past trick for me to get my nutrients with power boosts and shots of wheatgrass juice not to mention 4 fruits in one cup. i admit i am lazy trying to make them on my own, the hassle trying to keep fruit here when its just me, well. my well being suffered from the lack and it took me forever to realize why. then i read iherbs recommendations on fibermyalgia and the other reviews on this product and thought thats me.. thats why! this solution from Irwin Naturals is perfect add to my vitamin supplement regimen in attempts to help me feel better daily. so far so good on taking it, i've had no "problems" with it digestively or other otherwise, the pills are not large do not taste foul and do not upset my stomach at all, has it cured all my problems not yet i'm not taking it daily since i'm trying to rotate other supplements and not overwhelm my system since i can have a reaction to too many supplements too. but i think its a good step in the right direction for me and i will be reordering it to supplement my dietary needs. Thank you to iherb to have a easier way than trying to stare a shelves of bottles at the local organic market..

GREAT --- MORE ENERGY

Posted by Reviewer1697556 on Oct 02, 2010

I purchased this for myself and my daughter w/2 kids. We both have more energy. No need for that afternoon nap! Great product.. Will purchase again.... THANKS...

Love this supplement !!

Posted by Reviewer2925538 on Feb 23, 2014

After taking a multi three times a day without a noticeable difference I've finally found great results with this product. I take it once or twice a day. I can take it on an empty stomach or full stomach without any issue whatsoever. No burping ... fantastic absorption. Nails are stronger, hair shinier and I feel healthier!

LOVE this product!

Posted by Reviewer2519780 on Aug 30, 2011

I love this product! It has made a tremendous difference in the way that I feel on a day to day basis. It is also vegetarian, therefore NOT ANIMAL FILLERS or coating... A++ ( iherb is the cheapest place to get this also).

Good Product

Posted by Reviewer2844440 on Jan 28, 2015

Great product!

very happy

Posted by Reviewer1771709 on Mar 11, 2012

Nice stuff and vegan too.

very convenient

Posted by Reviewer2182185 on Mar 13, 2013

easy to take when you don't have the time or forget to eat fruits and veggies

boost of energy

Posted by 4913381005568613658 on May 31, 2013

good product

Good

Posted by 5043323544812545845 on Nov 26, 2013

The longest piece of cotton wool I have yet encountered was extracted from the bottle upon opening. The tablets are easy to swallow, being small and the label says they are packed full of good ingredients. Haven't noticed any differences yet though.