irwin prosta-strong

Posted by Reviewer2811679 on Mar 12, 2010

I sleep through the night, now

Posted by Reviewer2384213 on Mar 31, 2010

Great product, great service.... will definitely continue this relationship! Ken Crawford

Gutartige Prostatavergrösserung

Posted by Reviewer1172668 on Apr 22, 2010

Prosta-Strong bringt in meinem Fall die Erleichterung von Wasserlösen und eliminiert den Harndrang inbesonderen in der Nacht wärend den schlaffen.Es gibt auch keine Nebenwirkungen.

it works

Posted by Reviewer2716284 on Feb 26, 2011

I have used this product with success for several weeks. It has reduced my night trips to the bathroom from 3 to 1. It makes for better sleep.

Feel better with Prosta Strong

Posted by Reviewer1994357 on Mar 15, 2011

Immediate improvement excellence top notch

Prosta-Strong

Posted by Reviewer1031369 on Jun 02, 2011

Has helped my husband alot

prostate gland health

Posted by Reviewer2877120 on Jul 08, 2011

Good supplement for men as it contains a very good selection of prostate gland protective nutrients

It works

Posted by Reviewer2556799 on Jan 02, 2012

This product made all the difference for me,(male, 65 yrs old) I was having to get up 3 and 4 times a night. Now, I usually sleep through the night. I also have found that adding Beta Sitosterol once a day is a help. I don't particularly like having to take 4 caps per dose but I am partial to Irwin Natural products and have found all that I've tried to be very good quality overall.

Good but

Posted by Reviewer2555447 on Nov 06, 2012

This really helps urine flow and is worth more stars but for the fact the New doctors best formula works even better for me.

Enlarged prostate problems

Posted by Reviewer1260291 on Feb 29, 2012

This product is working for me. I have used several brands of prostate treatments and I have found that it is a matter of finding what works for you. What works for me does not always work for others as I have found. I have found two products that are great though quiet expensive and one other that was slow to produce a result but was quiet inexpensive, but did bring about the desired result after a few weeks. After much experimenting I have found that diet is a huge factor when taking any of these remedies. Saturated fats, spices and pesitcides in meat can often determine the success or lack of it when taking any of these products. recommended product. On the road to recovery. Sydney Australia

« Previous | 1 2 3 | Next »