Irwin Naturals, Steel Libido, 75 Liquid Soft-Gels

Reviews 4-star

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »

This stuff really works!

Posted by Reviewer2332948 on Nov 14, 2009

I pop four of these pills into my mouth at least an hour before intimacy and BANG! I'm giving pleasure throughout the night!! ;-)

THE NAME SAYS IT ALL

Posted by Reviewer2681241 on Dec 23, 2008

I've used ED products but they ALL make my face flush really bad and also give me headaches. But with STEEL LIBIDO you get ALL the benefits of the MUCH costlier Rx meds and get REAL RESULTS.

must have in the kit

Posted by Reviewer2834947 on Sep 14, 2008

I don!t normally have any problems but I take it anyway when I am tired or not in the mood. It seems to work.

Works Well

Posted by Reviewer1107658 on Jul 03, 2010

It works well when using more than 1 caps. I think it works better if used on and off. Otherwise my body get's used to it, and it doesn't work as well.

Works as intended, but don't expect miracles

Posted by Reviewer1311946 on May 17, 2011

Great libido enhancer especially when taken as directed before activity. Also good on a daily basis for circulation support. For me the improvements are subtle but noticeable. Given that the "high priced" supplements do basically the same thing and cost four times as much, this is a great value.

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »