Extremely helpful

Posted by Reviewer1410361 on Jun 09, 2009

Certain times in a women's life she needs a boost to continue to add enjoyment to her life and spark with her partner; I have found this product to be very effective in increasing my pleasure. I believe it increases the blood flow and supply as well as enhances desire.

you can use it

Posted by Reviewer2948985 on Apr 27, 2010

You can see the results after ten days in the form of strong mutiple orgasm, high desire and very wet vagina .

Works well

Posted by Reviewer2433787 on Apr 21, 2011

I am a mother of 6 and work, by 9:00 I just want to go to bed nothing else. But when I take 4 steel libido before I start getting the kids ready for bed, then take my shower something changes a little and by the next night I do the same thing then I can tell it's working!!! Now I make sure I order A new bottle before I run out!!

Steel-Libido

Posted by Reviewer1291665 on Aug 08, 2011

An excellent product

was skeptical, but not anymore.

Posted by Reviewer2649070 on Mar 21, 2013

I gave this a try hoping for the increased lubrication as my birth control causes me to be a bit dry at ‎times. I didn't really notice any more lubrication, but I definitely had enhanced orgasms. A trade off I ‎can live with. Just reordered my second bottle. ‎

I hope it works. Fingers crossed!

Posted by 4686067365385396454 on Aug 11, 2016

I'm hoping that by the time I finish 4 bottles of Irwin Naturals, I'll be like my young self again. I like it that they are honest and tell you to take a break from it after a few months.

tried it once and it worked

Posted by Reviewer3122261 on Jun 18, 2011

excited to use it more often

good

Posted by Reviewer2280094 on Aug 06, 2010

I recommend doing some research

Posted by Reviewer1212910 on Nov 24, 2010

Very happy product did what it said it would do

works well

Posted by Reviewer3004558 on Nov 03, 2010

I defenitely see a difference in the quality in the climax. The Gel Caps work great

« Previous | 1 2 | Next »