New To iHerb?

Irwin Naturals, Steel-Libido for Women, 75 Liquid Soft-Gels

Great Stuff !

Posted by Reviewer2454705 on Jan 13, 2010

I got this for my wife and I must say that it does what they claimed. Now she seems more responsive intimately and very wet !! It takes time before it kicks in after taking for about 2 weeks or so.

Really works!

Posted by Reviewer2119866 on May 21, 2010

All I can say is this really works. Take a couple of hours before sex and you will be nice and ready when you need to be!

It WORKS!

Posted by Reviewer1915122 on Oct 02, 2010

I started taking just one a day to see if I would notice a change, and after about a week it began kicking in. The only problem is my man's on the other side of the world! Seriously, I'm going to have to quit taking it or I don't know if I can be held responsible for what happens!

WOW What a product

Posted by Reviewer2570809 on Oct 19, 2010

Since i have been taking this product my drive has been increased 100.00 percent really really works!!!

Works for me

Posted by Reviewer1487667 on Dec 06, 2010

I found this supplement really does make me feel better overall, and for the purpose for which it is intended. My dietary disclaimer: I drink no sodas, eat little meat, and no dairy. These gelcaps didnt cause me any nausea, and definitely improved overall sense of wellbeing/libido.