Fabulous Product

Posted by Reviewer1592387 on Sep 10, 2009

I have been using this product for 3 months now, and have noticed a significant difference in my awareness and drive. I highly recommend it.

Extremely helpful

Posted by Reviewer1410361 on Jun 09, 2009

Certain times in a women's life she needs a boost to continue to add enjoyment to her life and spark with her partner; I have found this product to be very effective in increasing my pleasure. I believe it increases the blood flow and supply as well as enhances desire.

Look Elsewhere if you have high blood pressure or are on (some) meds

Posted by Reviewer2764498 on May 05, 2009

I would not recommend this product especially if you are prone to high blood pressure. Despite what appeared to be an excellent ingredient list, it did nothing. I will note that I am on medications and that may have played into the lack of results.

Did not work

Posted by Reviewer2123011 on Feb 20, 2009

Did not work for me.

TOO NEW

Posted by Reviewer2113439 on Feb 17, 2009

Just started taking them, have not noticed a difference yet, will have to adjust dosage and useage accordingly. Thank you,Cari

Does seem to increase the intensity.

Posted by Reviewer1687596 on Jan 11, 2009

Was looking for relief from vaginal dryness. Didn't happen. But does increase intensity of climax.

great product!

Posted by Reviewer1919157 on Dec 08, 2008

works well and great price

Wow!

Posted by Reviewer3296142 on Nov 21, 2008

I was skeptical, but the effects have been dramatic!Increased lubrication, increased desire, enhanced orgasms -- I'm impressed & my husband is thrilled! I have been taking between 2 to 4 gel caps per day over the last 2 weeks -- I began noticing improvement after the first week & the effects have been steadily increasing. Those who've written in expressing disappointment in this product, might try playing around with the dosage a little -- everyone's different, of course, and every product won't have the same effect on every person -- but I noticed a big difference when I increased my daily dose from 2 to 4 gel caps.

These pills are gigantic

Posted by Reviewer1887044 on Nov 11, 2008

I could not tell the difference in my desire for intimacy when taking these pills. And these pill were so hard ro swallow due to them being soooo big!

Na

Posted by Reviewer2562513 on Oct 28, 2008

The wife feels nothing with these