Effective, but leaky capsules are a problem

Posted by Reviewer2466313 on Nov 24, 2013

This product does seem to work very well. When I stopped using it once I had a noticeable degradation in my vision. Unfortunately, the last six bottles I've ordered (over six months) have had leaking capsules and since it's got a lot of fish oil, the smell is decidedly fishy! It's very unpleasant especially when you're packing vitamins for a trip and the fish oil gets all over your other vitamins. I'm tired of the fishy smell of this supplement and have decided to try another vision supplement. I've tried their PITTA Ayurvedic capsules that have the same type of encasing and I've never had leakage on those.

Try Them All.......This Brand works for me ! I know cause I am 57 yrs old !!!

Posted by Reviewer2782241 on Mar 04, 2012

I have tried all the products for your sharper vision , But this Brand actually works for me ! That is why I have been ordering. I do not wear glasses and my eyesight is still good and only getting a little blurred vision when I am tired or stressed and the Irwin Naturals Vision Sharp keeps my vision good !!!!!

Better Night Vision

Posted by Reviewer2641970 on May 16, 2013

I started taking these soft-gels some years ago because I wanted to avoid Macular Degeneration since both my parents had it. However, I noticed after taking them for a while, that my night vision had improved enough that I can drive in the evening again, while before I just didn't feel I was seeing well enough to do so. That was definitely an added bonus.

Posted by Reviewer2662489 on Jul 20, 2011

works great , drink your daily 64 oz of water for best results

Very happy

Posted by 5107898739535317785 on May 26, 2016

I highly recommend vision sharp capsules. I had changed to a cheaper option also with good reviews, although were not as effective. My Opthamologist compared the two and recommended these due to the Omega 3...... As I had eye surgery on cornea & relieved pain. The healing process was helped due to taking these capsules.. ...now I am in my fourties and my eyes are needing help I think I will be investing in taking these for a long time & happy to be

Like the product

Posted by Reviewer2087045 on Apr 09, 2010

I have not taken this product long enough to evaluate it yet, but my eyes do seem to be less sensitive.

魚腥味重 太大顆不易吞服

Posted by 5437854935207305130 on Jun 18, 2014

一打開瓶罐有股腥味,雖是膠囊狀,但長度有2公分不是很好吞, 但產品是用玻璃瓶裝,感覺比較高級,至於效用,已經服用1個月,每日一顆,暫時沒有特別感覺。

Soft Gels

Posted by mil694 on Apr 12, 2013

I like taking soft gels - helpful for vision.

eye health

Posted by Reviewer3055813 on Jan 22, 2011

I really like this soft-gel. I take eye health of some kind or other twice a day.

Expensive For 21 Day Supply

Posted by discountcodeRIQ261 on Oct 23, 2016

Recommended serving of 2 capsules a day making a bottle last only 21 days! Not a bad product as I do get some relief from dry tired eyes after the first 2 days taking 3 capsules a day then 2 for the rest of the days that the bottle lasted. Bit expensive for me, though.