Irwin Naturals Living Green Multi

Posted by 5128737472998188089 on Apr 07, 2016

This is a great product. I have been looking for a multi like thisd for a long time.

Fair product. ♥♥♥ Click on my username for more reviews and information!

Posted by gettingwell on Apr 15, 2014

I thought these were good vitamins but I would rather take a smaller tablet and get my omega-3's in a separate pill. These are as large as an omega-3 because they have so much of that in there and then you have to take 3 a day. If you found this review helpful please click the 'yes' button to let me know :)

Been Taking these Faithfully for a Year

Posted by 5059763775483986810 on Apr 04, 2014

¸.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ* I Hate to Eat ~ Force Myself to Eat. Had a NDE & it left me Requiring Little Food or Sleep. So, Finding these Supplements have been Life Changing. I have been taking them faithfully 3 tablets a day for a year... Them together with Maca they give me Lots of Stamina. Nourishes me, Keeps me Clear Headed & Focused with good Fuel. They are Easy to Digest and I Will Continue buying them, until they don't sell them anymore. Highly Recommend .... Good Service, Good Product. Good DELIVERY - Good Company. ¸.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ*

only supplement I've ever bought (out of hundreds) that gave me very bad headaches

Posted by Reviewer2130113 on Sep 21, 2013

Don't know which ingredient(s) but this combination gave me a bad headache (rarely get one) each time I tried to take even one capsule; after being certain they were the cause threw the bottle away.

Irwin Naturals, woman's living green liquid gel multi, 90 liquid soft gels

Posted by Reviewer3218839 on Feb 23, 2013

I bought a bottle of it and several of the vitamins in it was leaking in the middle where the cover is joined. And it made the other vitamins oily and smelling not good (due to the B and other vits). This maybe is a faulty bottle but I have never seen this in the many year I buy and take vitamins. A.L.

excellent product- womens formula

Posted by LauraRothrock on Sep 11, 2012

Used to recommend this product when I worked at a health food store. Repeat buyers. (the full line is quit good) I use it and still recommend it. I also like ‘Life’s Fortune’ mulit food source vitamin. Love iherb for all the price benefits and service.

Great multi

Posted by Reviewer2812729 on Jun 24, 2012

I am 9 year post gastric bypass patient and this is an excellent vitamins for me

Love!

Posted by 4877762710085904698 on May 24, 2012

Love these vitamins after trying many including the Garden of Life one's!

Good Full Spectrum for Women

Posted by FrankTackett on Apr 13, 2012

I have been taking the men's for several years and finally got my wife to try the women's version.; She likes it and will probably keep using it.

Vitamin

Posted by loveme on Mar 09, 2012

I had previously been taking Women's One A Day skin support for 2 months without seeing any positive benefits. After research, I found that Womens One A Day contained anti-vitamins & useless ingredients. After about a month of these Irwin Naturals, skin and hair seem much healthier. Has everything you need. Great absorption unlike solid vits