July Special - Free International Shipping for orders over $40.00!

Irwin Naturals, Women's Living Green Liquid-Gel Multi, 90 Liquid Soft-Gels

Reviews 1-star

Supplement reaction

Posted by Reviewer2585237 on Jan 29, 2012

After taking Women's Living Green Liquid-Gel multi for a period of a couple of weeks, I noticed a problem with increased mood swings. When I stopped, the problem disappeared. I forgot that I tried this supplment a while back and had the same reaction. There must be an ingredient that doesn't agree with me.

Irwin Naturals, woman's living green liquid gel multi, 90 liquid soft gels

Posted by Reviewer3218839 on Feb 23, 2013

I bought a bottle of it and several of the vitamins in it was leaking in the middle where the cover is joined. And it made the other vitamins oily and smelling not good (due to the B and other vits). This maybe is a faulty bottle but I have never seen this in the many year I buy and take vitamins. A.L.

only supplement I've ever bought (out of hundreds) that gave me very bad headaches

Posted by Reviewer2130113 on Sep 21, 2013

Don't know which ingredient(s) but this combination gave me a bad headache (rarely get one) each time I tried to take even one capsule; after being certain they were the cause threw the bottle away.

Irwin Naturals, Women's Living Green Liquid-Gel Multi, 90 Liquid Soft-Gels (IRW-56688)

Posted by Reviewer1517937 on Jun 18, 2008

This looked like exactly what my wife needs to boost her nutrients... HOWEVER, she literally cannot swallow the gels as they are GARGANTUAN in size... I tried to swallow one myself and had to drink twice to get it down. Please send my comments on to Irwin. -Warren Eastman

TERRIBLE - IRWIN NATURALS WOMENS LIVING GREEN

Posted by Reviewer1721570 on Jul 10, 2008

The pills are all stuck together in a huge clump and I emailed customer service 1 week ago asking for help and have not gotten a response.