Great Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2368550 on Sep 29, 2008

Ever since taking this vitamin I am not as tired as I used to be. I can keep up with all 4 of my children and my skin and hair look great! Only wish I had to take two a day instead of 3.

very good

Posted by Reviewer3303538 on Aug 26, 2008

love the concept-- liquid multi caps with greens, made specific for women or men. It is the only supplement I buy that is not in veggie caps. Ideally, companies should figure out how to make a liqui-cap without using animal products (gelatin).

Living Green Liquid softgel Multi

Posted by Reviewer1085566 on Dec 18, 2007

Love that it is so user friendly (swallowing this is a breeze) Love that it is whole food based at a reasonable price too.

Irwin Naturals, Women's Living Green Liquid-Gel Multi

Posted by Reviewer2831887 on Feb 12, 2008

These were very nice vitamins - easy to swallow

Best multivitamin I have taken

Posted by Reviewer1822209 on Apr 24, 2008

I have tried several brands of multivitamins for women, but this one is the best by far. I like that it has alot of of great extracts like green tea, folic acid, etc. included. Wish it did better on the micronutrients, like zinc, magnesium and iron contents though.

mrs. amanda miller

Posted by Reviewer3228711 on May 08, 2008

no bad after taste. very easy to swallow, for a large tablet.

Very good supplement

Posted by Reviewer2808582 on Jul 30, 2009

I've been taking these for almost a month, and seem to be deriving more benefit from them than my former supplements. A couple of things I noticed: my hair and skin seem more oily (that can be a good thing if your hair/skin is dry), and it seems like these supplements make me belch some, especially if I take them with a larger meal. Overall, I think they are much more utilizable for the body.

Great product

Posted by Reviewer2483880 on Sep 06, 2009

I really like this! Yes, the soft-gels are large but they are not particularly difficult to swallow. They have a lot of great ingredients and they don't upset my stomach. The only negative I can think of is that it needs to be taken three times a day - to me it's more convenient to take it once daily. But apart from that, I'm very satisfied with this product.

Good

Posted by Reviewer2905597 on Jul 18, 2010

I'm very happy with them, price is very reasonable for such a good product.

multi 90