Irwin Naturals Living Green Multi

Posted by 5128737472998188089 on Apr 07, 2016

This is a great product. I have been looking for a multi like thisd for a long time.

Been Taking these Faithfully for a Year

Posted by 5059763775483986810 on Apr 04, 2014

¸.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ* I Hate to Eat ~ Force Myself to Eat. Had a NDE & it left me Requiring Little Food or Sleep. So, Finding these Supplements have been Life Changing. I have been taking them faithfully 3 tablets a day for a year... Them together with Maca they give me Lots of Stamina. Nourishes me, Keeps me Clear Headed & Focused with good Fuel. They are Easy to Digest and I Will Continue buying them, until they don't sell them anymore. Highly Recommend .... Good Service, Good Product. Good DELIVERY - Good Company. ¸.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ*

excellent product- womens formula

Posted by LauraRothrock on Sep 11, 2012

Used to recommend this product when I worked at a health food store. Repeat buyers. (the full line is quit good) I use it and still recommend it. I also like ‘Life’s Fortune’ mulit food source vitamin. Love iherb for all the price benefits and service.

Great multi

Posted by Reviewer2812729 on Jun 24, 2012

I am 9 year post gastric bypass patient and this is an excellent vitamins for me

Love!

Posted by 4877762710085904698 on May 24, 2012

Love these vitamins after trying many including the Garden of Life one's!

Vitamin

Posted by loveme on Mar 09, 2012

I had previously been taking Women's One A Day skin support for 2 months without seeing any positive benefits. After research, I found that Womens One A Day contained anti-vitamins & useless ingredients. After about a month of these Irwin Naturals, skin and hair seem much healthier. Has everything you need. Great absorption unlike solid vits

Good

Posted by Reviewer3093093 on Feb 13, 2012

It's good. But still prefer to one day one piece style.

We will not use a different kind.

Posted by Reviewer2083569 on Jan 20, 2012

We have taking Irwin Naturals for several years, after taking another brands. Probably this kind are more effective because the sources used for the formula. We do not need to look for anything else and will continue taking them.

Great

Posted by Reviewer1481251 on Jan 10, 2012

Great multivitamin

Will be buying this again!

Posted by Reviewer1386771 on Dec 28, 2011

The pills are big, but i haven't had any problems swallowing these. Love how complete these are! Iherb has reasonable and fast shipping to HK! Would be nice to take 2 pills instead of 3. Really happy with this!