The best multivitamin EVER!

Posted by Reviewer2512747 on Feb 19, 2009

You take these Liquid-Gels 3 times a day. They were recommended to me by a friend, and I recommend them to EVERY Woman I know! They make you feel fabulous and give you energy that I didn't think was possible. I have 3 kids, a full time job and have the energy to work out too. Try them... I promise you won't want to live without them.

Irwin Naturals, Women's Living Green Liquid-Gel

Posted by Reviewer2193642 on Apr 14, 2008

Bought this for my 21 year old daughter who is in college, and she finds that it definitely makes a difference in that it helps with her energy level and overall sense of well-being.

A Healthy Choice for Women's Multis

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Aug 08, 2008

I can actually feel the difference when I take these vitamins; my energy level remains at a constant during the day, with no spiking or lethargic hits. I also believe these vits are helping to health out my skin and hair.

Wonderful Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2604356 on Oct 11, 2007

I have Crohns disease and cannot digest vitamins well but this one was an exception to the rule. Wonderful

Great Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2957516 on Dec 08, 2007

These are by far the best vitamins I have taking. Because they are packed with so many needed nutrients you find yourself not having cravings; so a great side effect is weight comes off and stays off.

Living Green Liquid Gel

Posted by Reviewer1702930 on Jan 03, 2008

This is the best daily I have ever taken. Boost your mental acuity and energy WITHOUT any caffine or un-natural buzz or hyperness.

Excellent energy

Posted by Reviewer1949759 on Sep 17, 2008

My wife works a lot of different hours. When she takes these, she is not tired and copes very well. If she goes a couple of days without, she starts to really drag and get irritated easily. She swears by them. I use the men's and swear by them as well. It is a difference of a 20 minute nap and a 2 hour nap.

Great multi

Posted by Reviewer2812729 on Jun 24, 2012

I am 9 year post gastric bypass patient and this is an excellent vitamins for me

Been Taking these Faithfully for a Year

Posted by 5059763775483986810 on Apr 04, 2014

¸.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ* I Hate to Eat ~ Force Myself to Eat. Had a NDE & it left me Requiring Little Food or Sleep. So, Finding these Supplements have been Life Changing. I have been taking them faithfully 3 tablets a day for a year... Them together with Maca they give me Lots of Stamina. Nourishes me, Keeps me Clear Headed & Focused with good Fuel. They are Easy to Digest and I Will Continue buying them, until they don't sell them anymore. Highly Recommend .... Good Service, Good Product. Good DELIVERY - Good Company. ¸.¸¸.Ƹ̴Ӂ̴Ʒ*

Keep them comin