The best multivitamin EVER!

Posted by Reviewer2512747 on Feb 19, 2009

You take these Liquid-Gels 3 times a day. They were recommended to me by a friend, and I recommend them to EVERY Woman I know! They make you feel fabulous and give you energy that I didn't think was possible. I have 3 kids, a full time job and have the energy to work out too. Try them... I promise you won't want to live without them.

Irwin Naturals, Women's Living Green Liquid-Gel

Posted by Reviewer2193642 on Apr 14, 2008

Bought this for my 21 year old daughter who is in college, and she finds that it definitely makes a difference in that it helps with her energy level and overall sense of well-being.

A Healthy Choice for Women's Multis

Posted by Reviewer1096212 on Aug 08, 2008

I can actually feel the difference when I take these vitamins; my energy level remains at a constant during the day, with no spiking or lethargic hits. I also believe these vits are helping to health out my skin and hair.

Wonderful Vitamin

Posted by Reviewer2604356 on Oct 11, 2007

I have Crohns disease and cannot digest vitamins well but this one was an exception to the rule. Wonderful

Great Vitamins

Posted by Reviewer2957516 on Dec 08, 2007

These are by far the best vitamins I have taking. Because they are packed with so many needed nutrients you find yourself not having cravings; so a great side effect is weight comes off and stays off.

Living Green Liquid Gel

Posted by Reviewer1702930 on Jan 03, 2008

This is the best daily I have ever taken. Boost your mental acuity and energy WITHOUT any caffine or un-natural buzz or hyperness.

Excellent energy

Posted by Reviewer1949759 on Sep 17, 2008

My wife works a lot of different hours. When she takes these, she is not tired and copes very well. If she goes a couple of days without, she starts to really drag and get irritated easily. She swears by them. I use the men's and swear by them as well. It is a difference of a 20 minute nap and a 2 hour nap.

Energy Boost

Posted by Reviewer2353475 on Apr 21, 2009

These do work - I have noticed more energy since beginning to take these whole food vitamins. Great product!

Keep them comin

Posted by Reviewer1291584 on Mar 06, 2011

I have 2 women taking these vitamins now-I am sold out on these

happy very pleased

Posted by Reviewer3356391 on Jan 14, 2008

excellent excellent product really does what it says. as you take this product you can actually see your skin with a glow because the the oils in the product this viatmin really helps improve your health been taking this for about 7 months now